[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

I just finished a low dose 300mg/wk short run with NPP and didn’t noticed that I sweat any more than usual, but I did notice my face being more oily.
Had to up my facial cleansing to twice a day lol.
How much are you guys running a week? Oily skin/face?
@Budlee @swolewishes ?
Right now only running 300mg a week. Def noticed the oily skin but I’m sweating like crazy especially in the gym. And I don’t normally notice that off test. So it has to be the npp

What do u guys think is a good dose for npp? Is 300mg a week too low? Should I up it? Trying to actually get gains from it not just running it for joint comfort.

I just finished a low dose 300mg/wk short run with NPP and didn’t noticed that I sweat any more than usual, but I did notice my face being more oily.
Had to up my facial cleansing to twice a day lol.
How much are you guys running a week? Oily skin/face?
@Budlee @swolewishes ?
I've actually only ran it on 2 cycles and ran it at 400 and 500 myself. I am naturally oily tbh so I've always had to wash my face multiple times anyways. So I couldn't tell ya,I do believe I'm more oily on cycle in general.

What do u guys think is a good dose for npp? Is 300mg a week too low? Should I up it? Trying to actually get gains from it not just running it for joint comfort.
Start there brother and move up if u need to ... if ur making gains @ 300 run it .... less is always better

I can’t stand shitty communication that would make me never order from this lab ... even tho the gear seems to be doing good

I was told (very upfront I may add ) that they’re having issues viewing their wallet and will be delayed at sending confirmation until they get it fixed, but I struggle to believe that’s a multi-day reason.

If this were the case, why not say that here in the thread? That way everybody is aware.

If people stop ordering it will force them to figure shit out or leave. Just stay away for a minute unless you can afford to take the hit.

I was doing 100mg e3d with great results. it was a blend though. 100mg tpp 100 npp 100 bold cyp. it was some potg last summer full as fuck and most vascular I have ever been.

I suggest eveyone hold off for now on orders and payments. First they have a sale. Then all of the sudden they have email and wallet issues. But they have no problem collecting your money. Shits shady as fuck. Feels much like an exit scam.