[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Thank you Dr Jim, you're one of the respected members here and I value your advice. however, I'm not well versed in this subject and having really hard time figuring out what you meant to say in simple English, meaning should I cut something or add something or stop something or what, I'm I doing something wrong? again, highly appropriate your input.

He won’t spoon feed you like that. You will have to start a lot of googling to decifer his coded wording, but it will make you more intelligent. Have had to do many of times when speaking to @dr.jim.

Update: Took 50mg var on empty stomach in AM and 50 in PM yesterday. Already feel random pumps whenever I use muscles. I figured out for me i have to take the var on empty stomach to feel the side effects. So maybe the 75mg/ed was working fine. I cant tell if its the var but i look better just within the last couple days. What do yall think should I keep taking the var on empty stomach or will it absorb the same on a full?

Update: Took 50mg var on empty stomach in AM and 50 in PM yesterday. Already feel random pumps whenever I use muscles. I figured out for me i have to take the var on empty stomach to feel the side effects. So maybe the 75mg/ed was working fine. I cant tell if its the var but i look better just within the last couple days. What do yall think should I keep taking the var on empty stomach or will it absorb the same on a full?
Taking it with caffeine is supposed to increase serum blood levels of var

Taking it with caffeine is supposed to increase serum blood levels of var

I came across this when researching var. Study was conducted in Portugal but used only one test subject. The subject drank coffee a couple times a day and the metabolites in his urine were analyzed. The subject was then given a caffeine pill along with his var dose and the metabolites in his urine increased. Too bad they didn’t test this on multiple subjects.

Flash sale. 20% off all orders over $300 (before the sale). Orders are guaranteed out the door either the same or next day.

Dino

I came across this when researching var. Study was conducted in Portugal but used only one test subject. The subject drank coffee a couple times a day and the metabolites in his urine were analyzed. The subject was then given a caffeine pill along with his var dose and the metabolites in his urine increased. Too bad they didn’t test this on multiple subjects.
Yeah i just remember reading in passing but that's interesting. Doesnt mean much from one guy. Couldve been the oils in the coffee for all we know

Did first pin of their test e yesterday and no pip to speak of. It also might help that I’m using 25g this time instead of the 22s I used to use.

I take mine in the morning on an empty stomach with coffee. Mine kicked at 6 days.