[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Has anyone ran sasquatch tren recently? Can you give your experience please?
Thanks
I’m around 4 weeks in on their tren a right now. Bump from 300 to 400 per week recently.
Can’t sleep worth a fuck lol. No night sweats though, but aggressionand strength is there, and of course the occasional heartburn, that I seem to have a little control on. But indigestion in my throat has gotten bad from time to time.
Overall it’s doing good for me. Just staying on a couple more weeks.

I’m around 4 weeks in on their tren a right now. Bump from 300 to 400 per week recently.
Can’t sleep worth a fuck lol. No night sweats though, but aggressionand strength is there, and of course the occasional heartburn, that I seem to have a little control on. But indigestion in my throat has gotten bad from time to time.
Overall it’s doing good for me. Just staying on a couple more weeks.
Pretty much the same experience I'm having!!

Yep and most underground labs are hitting 7X's.
So if you think that's low you think another 250 a week would be overkill.

Week 7
Test Cyp 500mg e3d
Equi 300mg e3d
Mast P 100mg eod
Var 50mg Daily

Brought in Equi and Mast at week 5. Started Var this week. Running in caloric deficit.

What the hell is up with the crimp job on these vials just pulled the tops off 2 and notice another that is spinning freely ????????

What the hell is up with the crimp job on these vials just pulled the tops off 2 and notice another that is spinning freely ????????
Your not the only one brother. Both of my bottles of Mast P did the same thing. Not saying it fixes the problem but Dino authorized replacements. Hope to see this issue go away.

Your not the only one brother. Both of my bottles of Mast P did the same thing. Not saying it fixes the problem but Dino authorized replacements. Hope to see this issue go away.
I have shot to do right now I'm gonna email them later ,gotta go win this game atm haha beast mode baby!!

So, I went ahead and did mid cycle blood as you guys adviced. I got the numbers but I don't know what I'm looking at. I just need your advice on what's going on. is there is something I need to fix? are my numbers normal.

I got couple numbers where it says "HIGH" and one that says "Low", I'm I going to live?

this is my 8th week blood
currently running
Test E 500 @ week
NPP 500 @ week

please feel free to give me any advice, criticize, opinion.

this is all SASLab AAS.

Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG

So, I went ahead and did mid cycle blood as you guys adviced. I got the numbers but I don't know what I'm looking at. I just need your advice on what's going on. is there is something I need to fix? are my numbers normal.

I got couple numbers where it says "HIGH" and one that says "Low", I'm I going to live?

currently running
Test E 500 @ week
NPP 500 @ week

this is all SASLab AAS.

View attachment 91636 View attachment 91637 View attachment 91638 View attachment 91636 View attachment 91637 View attachment 91638
Are you getting good results?

currently running
Test E 500 @ week
NPP 500 @ week

this is all SASLab AAS.

View attachment 91636 View attachment 91637 View attachment 91638 View attachment 91636 View attachment 91637 View attachment 91638
Thanks for posting! I'll add your bloodwork to our pastebin!
Don't forget to email me for store credit!

Dino

currently running
Test E 500 @ week
NPP 500 @ week

this is all SASLab AAS.

Ast is elevated liver enzymes. I think mine was about the same mid-cycle and always is when i'm on cycle. Lh and fsh are your Leutinizing and Follicle stimulating hormone which should be low since you are shut down on cycle. The mch im not familiar with my best bet is ask @Dr JIM. I'm GUESSING your fine with it.

How's your cycle? Looks like you should be enjoying it. Any estro related issues or everything all good?

currently running
Test E 500 @ week
NPP 500 @ week

this is all SASLab AAS.

Are you using an AI ?

currently running
Test E 500 @ week
NPP 500 @ week

this is all SASLab AAS.

Your numbers look good based on your doses. Your liver count is just barely out of range, AST and ALT can get very high in athletes just from hard training and lots of protein. Test and estro numbers are great. I mean I prefer to run my E2 on the high side of normal, so if you’re not experiencing any symptoms then rock on.

Are you getting good results?
Yes, Mentally and sexually. Physically and performance wise , not much. ImI banging my wife 3 times a day and feeling way way better than before the blast. My lift are the same, imI not pushing as hard as i can due to fear of triggering old injuries. I don't look good, i look fat, but that's okay, all I care about now is my mental, emotional, and sexually improvement. ImI really happy with mthe outcome. Very minor acne, but that's it .

Yes, Mentally and sexually. Physically and performance wise , not much. ImI banging my wife 3 times a day and feeling way way better than before the blast. My lift are the same, imI not pushing as hard as i can due to fear of triggering old injuries. I don't look good, i look fat, but that's okay, all I care about now is my mental, emotional, and sexually improvement. ImI really happy with mthe outcome. Very minor acne, but that's it .
Low weight high reps and dial in the diet. I'm spending at least 2 hours a day in the gym and feel like I need to be there longer when I leave.

currently running
Test E 500 @ week
NPP 500 @ week

this is all SASLab AAS.

Thanks for sharing. Relieving to see some fire bloods off his test E

Ast is elevated liver enzymes. I think mine was about the same mid-cycle and always is when i'm on cycle. Lh and fsh are your Leutinizing and Follicle stimulating hormone which should be low since you are shut down on cycle. The mch im not familiar with my best bet is ask @Dr JIM. I'm GUESSING your fine with it.

How's your cycle? Looks like you should be enjoying it. Any estro related issues or everything all good?

Thank you for your contribution.
No estro related issues, so far. My boobs looks the same. My nipples are little buffy but not sensetive.