[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Sasquatch Labs, Nov 28, 2017.

1. swolewishes

swolewishes Member

I've ran higher test myself and not felt nearly as amazing as a lower dose. 200-350 a week I feel like the man , higher I make good gains but no sense of wellbeing just ughhhhh.

2. Ambiguous

Ambiguous Member

This comment is reckless! You lazy moron! If you bothered to read my post history you’d see your accusation isn’t true. I’ve openly killed Sasquatch for fucking my orders up too. Plus I’ve ordered argued complimented and exposed other sources as well. Your stupidity makes you a huge security risk. I’m not Dino. I don’t have his security in place! You’re so fucking retarded you’re dangerous!
    Actually I’d love to see this accusation get removed for obvious reasons

@Millard Baker

Pierced and T-Bagger like this.
  3. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

What are the obvious reasons?

What labs have you exposed in your one year here and 360 posts? List those labs.

Millard isn’t going to delete this post and why tag him on something petty?

4. joemomma

joemomma Junior Member

Only other gear I’ve used was Pharmacom and it was awesome. Same dose only test cyp instead of Enth.

5. joemomma

joemomma Junior Member

Lol. I did hit a sore spot! All I’ve seen is you arguing with people defending Sasquatch in this thread. Maybe you should reread your own post history.

6. Burn bright

Burn bright Member

fwiw i got like 8x on
    Being accused of being a source might intrigue LE and if you don't take as much precaution as the source ... obvious

Ambiguous likes this.
  7. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

I don’t think you hit a sore spot. But accusing someone of being a source with zero evidence isn’t exactly the right thing to do. Some don’t brush off false accusations as easy as some.

8. Pipe down, source. :D

9. Ambiguous

Ambiguous Member

You really looked hard DB— I found this in 1min. Also saw where I warned the community about issues with selcthgh, hghpro, the new grays, AEL, drugsgear etc A7E9C3BF-FF55-4DA6-8CAF-EACD9516F491.png

Roger rabbit likes this.
  10. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Idk if you would call that calling out this source. Seemed pretty ambiguous to me :D

11. Ambiguous

Ambiguous Member

FD5242A0-538F-4BEB-BF4F-C432523F5AFC.jpeg
    So my current order contained a quarter filled bottle of primo. Dino offered to replace it and said that it was part of a promo of half fills that got mixed in. The rest of the order was consistently filled with clear oil.

12. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

What is the point of a half fill - to make up for lost gear from drawing?

Xragexx likes this.
  13. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I tried to warn you guys. Dino is a douchebag

T-Bagger likes this.
  14. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

No one to hold him accountable now

15. rpbb

he didn't leave to go private. he left because he's a lazy douchebag and got called out

16. rpbb

I get what you're saying, but it isn't anyones fault if people aren't willing to put in the work of finding a good source. Not to mention, we warn people here, and they still order anyways.

Just1more and T-Bagger like this.
  17. Ambiguous

Ambiguous Member

I don’t brew so I’m not sure but I’d imagine the last bottle from every batch is short. Or it could just be bullshit. More occurrences of this would be concerning. I mean if you can’t get fill levels right....

T-Bagger likes this.
  18. Ambiguous

Ambiguous Member

Besides inventory, shipping and missing items quality has always been good. And they have always fixed fuck ups. I respect why you don’t like these guys. But for me 1 of the hardest things to find is smooth pinning gear. And with Sasquatch even things like primo and sust have no pip for me— and they usually cripple me.

19. rpbb

and that's fine. I know that I'm nowhere near important or smart enough to tell anyone who or who not to buy from.

T-Bagger likes this.
  20. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Here you are brother.

rpbb likes this.