[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Sasquatch Labs, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt Member

Yes if u go to pinterest Haha

T-Bagger likes this.
  2. Romi84

Romi84 Member

I bet you would with your police ass!

Blange89 and T-Bagger like this.
  3. Romi84

Romi84 Member

Aren't you the one who labmaxed Var and it came back as DBol in Pristines thread? Then when asked to produce pics you couldn't? TFOH with that shit bro!

Worf likes this.
  4. Romi84

Romi84 Member

For the community! 20181206_190215.jpeg 20181206_190208.jpeg 20181206_190300.jpeg

5. Mac37601

Mac37601 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

How long were you cruising between blasts, if you don't mind me asking, trying to get different opinions on the subject

6. Worf

Worf Member

This whole time we thought you were shoulder deep in pussy and got married in vegas by a midget Elvis. I think I even had a spiel about it.

7. Worf

Worf Member

@kendallkmw this thread is dead and everybody is in the (TGI) thread.
    Assquatch hasnt been on her for about month , which oddly is about how much he was on before he went "private"

ICD-HardThings and T-Bagger like this.
  8. Holy shit she was an amazing woman but I don’t for one minute doubt she fucked with my bp. Turns out after all that feel good shit wore off in her brain she hates men.

bolder and T-Bagger like this.
  9. My last two blast didn’t even run there course due to a surgery and then the bp issue. So I was off 8 weeks between them. When I start my next one it’ll be about 14 weeks off.

Mac37601 likes this.
  10. bolder

bolder Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Hates men? That mean she went lesbian on ya? Lol

Worf likes this.
  11. Worf

Worf Member

@kendallkmw

called it guy

ICD-HardThings and T-Bagger like this.
  12. Worf

Worf Member

Drastic gains , drastic losses. Just like dbol

Roger rabbit likes this.
  13. Holy shit. It never got old. You tell a hell of a story.

14. Hates women to or she would be les.

bolder and T-Bagger like this.
  15. Worf

Worf Member

That was pico de gallo with the fictional account. I just remember reading of the infatuation. Been there man, those never last but they are fun at first.

16. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Question bro - the last pic posted looks to be missing quite a bit of oil. Is that the same bottle? At this time it’s a moot point any way since these clowns are gone and I highly doubt they will do anything to make things right with you.

17. Romi84

Romi84 Member

Only cuz I had already drawn and then realized there was shit floating in the vial. I have bad OCD and I preload my shots. Same thing with gH. I back fill insulin pens days in advance.

T-Bagger likes this.
  18. I’m gonna say that vial on the side was a half pinned bottle that was contaminated at some point in use.

I love reading Sasquatch’s outro. I believe I remember getting a contaminated sealed bottle and provided proof. How you going to make a false statement that you never sold a contaminated bottle?

Blange89 and T-Bagger like this.
  19. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Any other unopened bottles have floaters that you can see?

20. Romi84

Romi84 Member

I ordered Test E, Test P and Rolax in that order. The Test P was for me. Nothing in the second bottle of Test P. I pull with a 5 ml barrel to backfill 1 cc pens to avoid dulling the needle. So no contamination would've occured. I've gotten an nasty abscess from dirty gear before. I pay attention to what I'm doing.

Xragexx and T-Bagger like this.