[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Sasquatch Labs, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Selling fake gear or intentionally getting infected?

2. Xragexx

Xragexx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Faking an infection in a country that would be hard to determine his legitimacy. Trying to scam people by posting said infection bankrupted him.

I have trouble believing it.

3. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

If it’s true he has to be the dumbest fuck I’ve ever seen. Anyone in there right mind would be on a plane back to the US so fast. Like I stated before even without insurance he can walk in to any ER in the country and get it fixed. I smell bullshit.

4. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Weird because 8 days before he posted that he posted this? So he got injected something got a bad infection and then after a few days it was so bad he decided to go to the hospital and find out what. So immediately they decided no meds would help and Then had not 1 but 2 10k surgeries all in 8 days? 3DC7FCC7-8301-49FA-85E2-14F039A68A4F.png

Iron Frenchie, T-Bagger and Xragexx like this.
  5. Xragexx

Xragexx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

People will do anything to gain a dollar without having to work for it.

Worf, MisterSuperGod and T-Bagger like this.
  6. Harmswhey

Harmswhey Member

Seriously? No man saying they got fucked up and photoshopping pictures and what not..... Start a GoFundMe and get people to donate...... that's a pretty common thing.

SSBMajinVegeta95 likes this.
  7. Soloshino

Soloshino Member

Made a purchase on Sunday. Sasquatch hasn't responded to any of my emails since then. Scammer confirmed.

SSBMajinVegeta95 likes this.
  8. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Lol, it’s Wednesday..

9. What the hell have I missed? Its been a minute.

Worf and BigNattyDaddy like this.
  10. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Welcome back bro!

11. Glad to be back. Had to take an extended break. Had a serious bout with blood pressure. Hit 223/186 pulse 118 and landed in the hospital. Still laying off for awhile. Don’t know when or if I’ll jump back on. Just cruising for an extended period now.

Beano223, IdenIzzar, Worf and 3 others like this.
  12. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Holy effing sheeeeeet! Damn bro!

ICD-HardThings likes this.
  13. Took over a month of bp meds twice a day to get it to slightly elevated. At almost two months I’m just now back to normal.

Just1more and T-Bagger like this.
  14. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

What’d they put you on? How was your hematocrit?

15. Lisinopril 40mg. Bloods were all good.

16. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Did you get that damn cough from the Lisinopril? Good to hear bro. BP and hematocrit get bad for me on cycle.

17. Soloshino

Soloshino Member

They were replying promptly before. Suddenly they stopped after the purchase. If they do follow through, I'll post an update.

18. Ambiguous

Ambiguous Member

This is pretty typical. If you spent anytime ready this forum you’d know that

Worf, Soloshino, Tizzousa and 4 others like this.
  19. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

We were about to send a search party :D

20. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

Can we comment on how shit he looks