Sources or no sources

Should we allow sources

• Yes

Votes: 72 78.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 21.7%

• Total voters
I agree these side arguments gotta stop, shit I'm guilty of it too... But B79 wasn't saying anything about race if you look at his post... He was talkin about the stance Mexico takes on the border issue... Far from racist...
You mean someone was smart enough to get that? Excellent. Thank god for the small favors.

I agree these side arguments gotta stop, shit I'm guilty of it too... But B79 wasn't saying anything about race if you look at his post... He was talkin about the stance Mexico takes on the border issue... Far from racist...

No , if I stop arguing with Brutus my testosterone levels will drop...cant have that . Plus he's loves it too....

This is the fucking problem, we can't agree on anything and always fight between ourselves instead of accomplishing a goal to better the board. How the fuck do we move forward. Anybody? I personally am at a loss for words or don't know what we do when in the next few days a source pops in and posts his list. What I do know is we are repeating the same thing over and fucking over expecting something different to happen.
My thoughts exactly brother, let's start doing something productive!!! @pmac928 any suggestions or ideas? I think we should all start working together on improving the SCOC or the MCOC. We also do need to come to an agreement on what to tell the sources in the meantime. I know @pumpingiron22 had a jumpstart on that, Im fine with his idea until we can truly put something together. But not everyone seemed happy with that so any suggestions?

Respect,

Big Mike

I just can't get out of my head we are trying to keep repeating ourselves. But I guess it's what the community census is.
Maybe we add to our scoc and add a mcoc. Add a scammer thread. Or at least see if Millard can add that as a forum.

Some early advice i got from vets upon arriving here.
1. Do not accept free samples=fastest way to get hooked into a scam.
2. private messages soliciting = scam
3. research, take a lot of time, ask appropriate questions & repeat.
4. Don't ask vets to recommend sources but ask what they would look for in a source.
5. build relationships
6. contribute to the community.

These are some of the things that helped me & made meso home. This is what separates meso from other boards imo. Did i follow all the advice? sadly no & i learned the hard way.

to me the question isn't sources or no sources but rather how do we continue to make it painfully clear scammers will be exposed & flushed! & if sources are going to be here they will be here under the criteria of the community & not by their own set of rules. That will take the community to work together & for me respect those that have been here & invested heavily to make what meso is today.
Glad to see you're still on point my man. You were one of the first guys I met on here and you're basically voicing what I'm 'trying' to say in the other thread. (my GF tells me I'm a shitty communicator too).

Sources will be here, so a vote is completely irrelevant (unless I totally missed something). However, members reading things like this condensed list of Raider's takeaways is what would be helpful. We need to expand on that first and foremost to change the culture.

You older guys have to understand there is a disconnect between your knowledge and understanding of this world vs the newer guys. Instead of bashing them for their misguided thoughts, share your knowledge with them if you really want to change the culture. If we can promote to especially the new guys that this is the wrong place to jump in and look for an immediate source, things will improve.

Lastly, I've been here a year and a half and still don't have any 'private' sources. So if you're fortunate enough to have one, understand that most guys are willing to take massive risks just to get gear. I was when I first got here. That's why I like a "new member guide" of sorts to help explain how to get involved, etc.

My thoughts exactly brother, let's start doing something productive!!! @pmac928 any suggestions or ideas? I think we should all start working together on improving the SCOC or the MCOC. We also do need to come to an agreement on what to tell the sources in the meantime. I know @pumpingiron22 had a jumpstart on that, Im fine with his idea until we can truly put something together. But not everyone seemed happy with that so any suggestions?

Respect,

Big Mike
Look we know how to stop them with or with out the SCOC its the same questions and same tactics exposing them. We aren't leaving Meso and we sure aren't going to let fly by nights just come in and take over.

I think having them come through here has been safer than them just being hidden or more private, good or bad at least they get hung out in the open. The smart ones of us already make educated well-informed decisions and recommendations are made in the open. To anyone it's all a matter of personal opinion but at least there are opinions to post at all about the sources that are around. You guys have done an excellent job of picking out the issues with each source and exposing it, I'd rather it be exposed then not know what's up at all. Is there a lot of e-thuggin slop to our methods? Sure, but how many fucks are truly given? None here. By the grace of this communities work I have bowed out from ugls and stick to PHARMA only..so let them come..it's entertaining to put them in the Meso colloseum lol. Fuck sources, but let's still let them walk in the light.

I think a scammer forum or forum of prior startup labs that have come threw meso is needed. I know I can't remember all that we've chased out of here and it can be a guide for members to use if one of those sources tries to come back under a different handle.

Everybody is so worked up. Look we were doing great things. @Fckit he said it about the new member thread. The labs and labmax and hopefully consistent real tesing. We are losing ourselves right now. Lets just go do what Meso has been doing. I said it in another thread maybe it is a time for the wild wild west we know what we have to do....so lets go about it and see where it goes.

Look I say a 72 hour moratorium here would be nice. Go enjoy your families and your lives it is Christmas my Meso brethren. Don't worry nobody is going to come in and steal Meso away. With this I am signing out..... Peace be to all the good men of MEso and have a Merry Christmas.

Look we know how to stop them with or with out the SCOC its the same questions and same tactics exposing them. We aren't leaving Meso and we sure aren't going to let fly by nights just come in and take over.
I agree with you 200% brother but the idea is improvement.

Love yall! Merry Christmas!

Respect,

Big Mike

Everybody is so worked up. Look we were doing great things.

The labs and labmax and hopefully consistent real tesing. We are losing ourselves right now. Lets just go do what Meso has been doing.

Look I say a 72 hour moratorium here would be nice.

I'm not sure why there is the perception that we need to abandon everything that's been accomplished on the forum. To go from unmoderated to moderated. From uncensored to censored. Sources to no sources. I've surprised that some are asking for more rules and more restrictions.

@Voltrader is right. MESO is doing a good job. Don't forget that. But MESO can do better. Let's build on what has been accomplished. Don't destroy and rebuild.

72 hour moratorium?!! That's better than trying to implement changes on the fly. But really we need a lot more patience. This can take several weeks. Or months. Why the rush all of a sudden? Let's relax and have discussion.

I agree with you 200% brother but the idea is improvement.

Love yall! Merry Christmas!

Respect,

Big Mike

Ive said my peace. Time to squat and make those Christmas protein cookies & fudge . Have a merry one , you too Brutus ;) ~Ogh

Last edited by a moderator:
3711510ad8e491b5f0a204f2b99963f5.jpg

Glad to see you're still on point my man. You were one of the first guys I met on here and you're basically voicing what I'm 'trying' to say in the other thread. (my GF tells me I'm a shitty communicator too).

Sources will be here, so a vote is completely irrelevant (unless I totally missed something). However, members reading things like this condensed list of Raider's takeaways is what would be helpful. We need to expand on that first and foremost to change the culture.

You older guys have to understand there is a disconnect between your knowledge and understanding of this world vs the newer guys. Instead of bashing them for their misguided thoughts, share your knowledge with them if you really want to change the culture. If we can promote to especially the new guys that this is the wrong place to jump in and look for an immediate source, things will improve.

Lastly, I've been here a year and a half and still don't have any 'private' sources. So if you're fortunate enough to have one, understand that most guys are willing to take massive risks just to get gear. I was when I first got here. That's why I like a "new member guide" of sorts to help explain how to get involved, etc.

pretty good job communicating right there bro!