ST Biotechnology peptides

Godvil

Subscriber
Hello everyone!

I would like to represent you ST Biotechnology peptides. For now we are the only representative of this brand in Europe. Usually the most popular peptide positions are available:

GHRP6 (5mg)
Melanotan II (10mg)
GHRP2 (5mg)
Ipamorelin (2mg)
CJC1295 (2mg)
CJC1295DAC (2mg)
TB500 (2mg)
PT141 (2mg)
Sermorelin (2mg)
Gonadorelin (2mg)
HGH176-191 (2mg)
MGF (2mg)
PEG MGF (2mg)
IGF-1LR3 (1mg)
Folistatin (1mg)
MYO-29 (1mg)
DES(1-3)IGF-1 (1mg)

Our internet site:
Code:
http://peptide-store.eu/

All the prices are divided into three groups - order from 1, 10 and 50 vials. The bigger is order the better is price.
However we understand that haven't earned the reputation yet so we offer minimal price for every first order. This way you can test our products not overpaying for it. We guarantee it's quality on 100% that's why we are sure you will come back for more :)
It's not worth to tell about 98% pure peptides - this is what all the sellers do. We offer to try it for minimal price instead and make your own conclusions.

EU delivery takes 4-6 days from the day payment is received, US delivery takes 6-10 days.

Also, we can help with Ansomone (AnkeBio) and Hygetropin (.biz) but in small quantities because it is not our main profile.

Thank you for your time. I would be happy to answer any questions you have.
0ERjgHQb30E.jpg

One question. You were here awhile back representing another peptide source

Ansomone | MESO-Rx Forum

Why the switch? And if youve been here so long why are you doing a company intro just now?

It makes it seem a little shady anything youve done before now...

That was 2 questions and a statement. Not what I said at first, but hey, whatre you gonna do?

Go fuck off!!! Pay sponsor fees like a good little RC dealer. You Fucking free advertising leech. There is a banner at the top of this page with a name on it who has payed thier dues to represent themselves here. Before doing anything further, contact this board owner, @Millard Baker about getting advertisement. This board isn't up and running on free air. We are able to come here free of charge for a reason and you dare to threaten that? Or otherwise you shall be treated no different than the start up bathtub brewers that come here. You probably sale powder suger with a peptide label on it.
EBK

Go fuck off!!! Pay sponsor fees like a good little RC dealer. You Fucking free advertising leech. There is a banner at the top of this page with a name on it who has payed thier dues to represent themselves here. Before doing anything further, contact this board owner, @Millard Baker about getting advertisement. This board isn't up and running on free air. We are able to come here free of charge for a reason and you dare to threaten that? Or otherwise you shall be treated no different than the start up bathtub brewers that come here. You probably sale powder suger with a peptide label on it.
EBK
^^^^ What he said^^^^

EBK
Glad to see you too :)
First of all i wrote, using contacts form, to administration and ask how can i buy banner place. Did it twice - 10 and 5 days ago. There is no answer so my conscience is clear.
Also i check this section and find a lot of threads like mine where people can tell about ones stores. So I dont see anithing shamefully to represent my store too.

One question. You were here awhile back representing another peptide source

Ansomone | MESO-Rx Forum

Why the switch? And if youve been here so long why are you doing a company intro just now?

It makes it seem a little shady anything youve done before now...

That was 2 questions and a statement. Not what I said at first, but hey, whatre you gonna do?
About a year ago I have accidentally found that thread in google and joined the discussion. As I have already said in the 1st message Ans and other GHs are not my main profile, although we sell it too. I didn't intend to introduce something 'cos I was sure that it is prohibited and I might be banned for advertising.

All this time we worked through Ebay, Facebook and our own client base. Then we have decided to open online store to make our peptides more available. We made site, filled it out with our stuff and now we are trying to advertise it. I've read many threads here, saw people advertising their products that is why I've decided to write my own intro also. It seems to be "legal" here. So here I am again, lol.

We work with these peptides more than 2 years, have a lots of positive feedbacks so I am sure for its quality and can guarantee it.