STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

Thinking about what's in their pants or fawning over a source? 'Cause i'm a little around myself.

God damn it. That was supposed to say aroused. i'm a little around? The fuck is that supposed to mean, ya stupid asshole.

This always happens when i post from work. i try to deliver a good one liner and fall flat on my ass. :mad::D

God damn it. That was supposed to say aroused. i'm a little around? The fuck is that supposed to mean, ya stupid asshole.

This always happens when i post from work. i try to deliver a good one liner and fall flat on my ass. :mad::D
We’ve heard about your short comings.. didn’t want to rub it in...

Anybody here got the new private emails from Stan yet? I was told I would be on the list and new emails would be sent out this weekend and orders would begin being taken Monday and haven’t got shit yet and I’m ready to place an order! Wtf!!

Anybody here got the new private emails from Stan yet? I was told I would be on the list and new emails would be sent out this weekend and orders would begin being taken Monday and haven’t got shit yet and I’m ready to place an order! Wtf!!
Yes. I just put in an order. Might be going through email addresses individually. I got mine saying it was good to go about 30 mins ago.

Edit: confirmation to private list email was sent to me on Saturday.