STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

Dragon blood users, what’s your opinions on this stuff? From what I’ve read, it’s best to start out with 1/4 cc.
I’m usually pretty tolerant of most anything, and that stuff hits me pretty hard. First shot I did was .3ml, and it was too much, for me, I was shaky and felt weird for a few hours. Dropped back down to about .2ml, and could barely feel it .25-.28ml seems to be about the right spot for me. It’s crazy how such a tiny dose is so potent.

Pharma 80mg puts me around 860
That makes sense. I used to spike to 1480-1500 doing a single 200mg shot per week. I've split I to 4 now, so I probably don't spike as much. I have to check my bloods. I do feel way better and acne had subsided quite a bit.

Last edited:
@Stepfordpharma i didn't get my private list email. My name is Ty T'williger and even though i'm only 16, i have a mustache so i look 20 and my step dad is cool with stairods.

My email address is notaninformant @ tutanota dot com. Looking forward to hearing from you, sir.

@Stepfordpharma i didn't get my private list email. My name is Ty T'williger and even though i'm only 16, i have a mustache so i look 20 and my step dad is cool with stairods.

My email address is notaninformant @ tutanota dot com. Looking forward to hearing from you, sir.
always posting helpful and useful information, thanks man