STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

No, when I was talking to the email guy last week he sent me the terms on the email that was open. Told me if I agreed then I was in the private, to which I agreed. havent heard back since

Ok Gotchya. I’d think if you got the first one with the terms in the old email and replied, you should have gotten the next one with the new email. Maybe yours slipped through the cracks. I’d suggest to send Stan a PM if you haven’t already.

Ok Gotchya. I’d think if you got the first one with the terms in the old email and replied, you should have gotten the next one with the new email. Maybe yours slipped through the cracks. I’d suggest to send Stan a PM if you haven’t already.
Send Stan a PM. Same thing happened to me and Stan and I worked it out.

Yeah, I knew they were swamped so I thought maybe mine slipped through :(

So what I've gathered from the recent comments is that Stanford is pretty backed up with orders and I should find a different source to go through?

So what I've gathered from the recent comments is that Stanford is pretty backed up with orders and I should find a different source to go through?
He’s private now. Unless you know the secret handshake you’re SOL

Are you causing trouble again? Picking on unsuspecting fuck tards? Carry on:D

Hope everything is good with you my friend.

When i'm not in here berating Stan, i'm usually messing with him, posting rubbish, hopefully giving him a little chuckle. i know he works hard at all this. He deserves a little comedy relief once in awhile.

But there's always that one guy that thinks everything is about him. He ain't the first nor the last that will take the dumb shit i say personal. Can't win them all, you know?

Yeah, life is rolling along. Still healthy, still putting in my time 5 nights a week. Hope you and yours are weathering the virus storm safety.