MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Im on Stans test-c MCT. Only switched to his a couple weeks ago so to early for me to draw any accurate blood work. I’m planning on getting blood pulled in a few more weeks but I can say it’s really smooth and causes no pip for me personally. I do prefer MCT over Gso though. This my first go with Stan and am thoroughly impressed with service and product. Hope he’s around a long time I’ll be a loyal customer.

So I ran stans tren a and 2 other labs that are very reputable brands but the affect I got from stans was nothing like the others the stuff was on another level and every time after injections with stans id get a weird after taste which I've read is common with tren but never with the other labs. Do any others get that after taste with stans tren?

So I ran stans tren a and 2 other labs that are very reputable brands but the affect I got from stans was nothing like the others the stuff was on another level and every time after injections with stans id get a weird after taste which I've read is common with tren but never with the other labs. Do any others get that after taste with stans tren?
Metallic after taste can be experienced

Haven’t tried his tren yet but his masteron hits your tongue like a copper spike. Almost like old school tren made from Fina cattle pellets. That was GOOD SHIT.