STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

I was a customer of Stan for over 3 years and my last order was in January and they took my money and I still haven’t gotten a thing been going back and forth with the email guy at least 10 times and kept saying omg you haven’t gotten your order yet like 3 times until they finally stopped responding been over two weeks since last response so I wouldn’t hold your breath it is some bull shit that they took my money and never gave my product since I was such a loyal customer always big orders and never had this issue but I believe I am burned now and I kept off this because I didn’t believe they would actually burn me but what is a guy to do just giving everyone a heads up completely bogus way to handle a consistent customer

That's good news man. I know Stan's T/A has never been good but I have never heard of him burning anyone. So I'm glad he reached out.

I was a customer of Stan for over 3 years and my last order was in January and they took my money and I still haven’t gotten a thing been going back and forth with the email guy at least 10 times and kept saying omg you haven’t gotten your order yet like 3 times until they finally stopped responding been over two weeks since last response so I wouldn’t hold your breath it is some bull shit that they took my money and never gave my product since I was such a loyal customer always big orders and never had this issue but I believe I am burned now and I kept off this because I didn’t believe they would actually burn me but what is a guy to do just giving everyone a heads up completely bogus way to handle a consistent customer
Lol....I had to gasp for air after reading your post.....I'm glad he finally got in touch with you...

There’s no reason you guys should be just putting up with PIP or trying to fix it yourself. That sucks. It should be fixed for you if it’s a batch problem.
Seems so hard to find a brewer that doesn't have issues!

I really like Deus Medical regarding PIP, but "by feels" it feels less potent than others.

Seems so hard to find a brewer that doesn't have issues!

I really like Deus Medical regarding PIP, but "by feels" it feels less potent than others.
How long do you use a product before determining its less or more potent by "feels" ?