STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

I am a huge fan of the oral suspension compounds stocked by Stan. Allows for micromanaging doses. While I haven’t done testing yet, it seems like accurate compounding would be easier than if it was in pill form like everybody else is doing.

I have been a member here for awhile and have been ordering off and on for about 3 years from stan. I never posted anything but I’m always on here looking for sources and looking at posts. Just thought I could give credit where it’s due with an honest transaction and good source. I would want someone else to be honest as well so I could get quality information but looks like I can’t do that without catching shit. The first time I ordered he fixed a mistake without charging me but that makes me liar. Other sources would’ve told me to fuck off.

I bought from Stan a handful of times in the past. no issues. he even sent me 2 vials on spec when I had an issue with another source. I don't use him now but would again if needed to.

He refused my business. He called me a ne'er-do-well and a rabble-rouser. i mean, how do you think up a comeback for that kinda shit? i just put my head down and thanked him anyway.

I have been a member here for awhile and have been ordering off and on for about 3 years from stan. I never posted anything but I’m always on here looking for sources and looking at posts. Just thought I could give credit where it’s due with an honest transaction and good source. I would want someone else to be honest as well so I could get quality information but looks like I can’t do that without catching shit. The first time I ordered he fixed a mistake without charging me but that makes me liar. Other sources would’ve told me to fuck off.

It's SOP to poke fun at anyone that uses their first post to ask for a source or write a review. i don't make the rules around here. i just blindly follow them.

Believe me, i wouldn't have said i can assure you if there was any doubt. The other guy sounds like an unhappy customer. Kind of hard to make a complaint list including PIP if you never used the gear, but who knows? The cesspool UG forum attracts all types of weirdos and jackasses.
He did say he never used me and never would.

The world will explode when the truth is revealed that MSG is Stanford and Liska and Trips. All one dude the whole time. Wrap your heads around that bitches!
Get @Mcflyfast on this case stat.
I heard he once figured out 5 different usernames were the same person because at random points in their post histories they all used LOL at least once. This guy is fucking brilliant I tell you.

Yessir. Still me, but lost my passwords. Changed all passwords when the hacker was doing his thing. Can't for the life of me remember what I changed them to.

How do we know it's you? Could be an imposter that tied you up and tried to beat your password out of you, but because you're Stan the man he didn't get very far and had to resort to creating another handle in an effort to impersonate you.

So, "Stan" let me ask you a question that only the real Stan would know the answer to. What is the real Stan's prerequisite rule for a member to become a customer?