STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

This thread is a shit show.
Not going to buy from stan.
People report:
1. Undelivered orders
2. Bad pip
3. Unresponsive communication
4. Terrible t/a.

doesnt seem like hes replying much to any of these and gives excuses when there are complaints. Ill be happy once several members are happy. This forum is fucked right now.

1) every order, other than orders within the last few days, has been delivered.

2) PIP happens. No source is without some issues. Name me one source that handles issues better than me. I handle all issues better than I would expect if it were me experiencing these issues.

3) that would be a rarity. It happens. Hundreds of emails a day. Just need to get back on that horse and email again.

4) t/a is less than a week. Rarely slightly over a week. Maybe 1% off packs are not shipped by accident and those who's packs were over looked are very well taken care of.

Every complaint is taken care of as soon as I'm aware. Every complaint. I take care of them privately. I even take care of issues that are the customers fault. I do my best to make sure everybody is happy.

Is there anyone with a complaint I haven't taken care of? Please come forward so I can get you taken care of.

Thank you @FruitLoops , hope this helps resolve these issues. Basically, in short, everything is taken care of in private and you wouldn't see it, but they are resolved.

This thread is a shit show.
Not going to buy from stan.
People report:
1. Undelivered orders
2. Bad pip
3. Unresponsive communication
4. Terrible t/a.

doesnt seem like hes replying much to any of these and gives excuses when there are complaints. Ill be happy once several members are happy. This forum is fucked right now.
Lighten up man, we all are stuck in the matrix right now...

Doing good brother. Just been hanging out and working.
How about you?
I'm good! Started my own business and it took off. Got the wife back in school. Daughter turned one in June and my son is 3 now. They start school next week. Life is good brother. Definitely blessed right now. Good to hear from ya.

I'm good! Started my own business and it took off. Got the wife back in school. Daughter turned one in June and my son is 3 now. They start school next week. Life is good brother. Definitely blessed right now. Good to hear from ya.

Makin them real life gains there!