STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

As some of you saw, recently had an issue with some halo I got that I just wasn't feeling. I emailed Stanford and he very quickly addressed the issue and basically said hey man, how do I make it right? I want you happy. He actually didn't like my idea and wanted to do more, so he insisted and went above and beyond.

As always, @Stanfordpharma1 proved to be a stand up guy and I will continue to work with him

As some of you saw, recently had an issue with some halo I got that I just wasn't feeling. I emailed Stanford and he very quickly addressed the issue and basically said hey man, how do I make it right? I want you happy. He actually didn't like my idea and wanted to do more, so he insisted and went above and beyond.

As always, @Stanfordpharma1 proved to be a stand up guy and I will continue to work with him
Haven't seen you around for awhile. How's the training coming along? Competing any time soon?

Stan, sent you an PM brother.
@StanfordPharma ...it is with deep regret that I tap my last vial of Uncle Stan's cyp...before my brothers make an accusation, I been here a long time and this batch is 2 to 3 years old. No idea where we are at now....started this cycle with xeno cyp, tren and a lil bit of Stan's deca..(the xeno tested well, I posted blood results....) Finished last 8 or 10 weeks with just Stan's cyp..traps are looking very good. I still have a gut and I'm still 50.

Attachments

• IMG_20210818_185547.jpg
    IMG_20210818_185547.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 54
@StanfordPharma ...it is with deep regret that I tap my last vial of Uncle Stan's cyp...before my brothers make an accusation, I been here a long time and this batch is 2 to 3 years old. No idea where we are at now....started this cycle with xeno cyp, tren and a lil bit of Stan's deca..(the xeno tested well, I posted blood results....) Finished last 8 or 10 weeks with just Stan's cyp..traps are looking very good. I still have a gut and I'm still 50.
You are out of the game?

You mean the whole 5yrs that you even started using gear !!!!!? I've got socks older than that. The days of circle jerking Stan are long over so just let it go fanboi.
I've gotta be one of the least circle jerked sources meso's had. God forbid someone actually says ssomething good about one of the longest standing and one of the most respected sources on here. Curious what your handle was before and why you got banned. It's gotta say a lot when pretty much all my critics have never ordered from me and never will. Makes you wonder what their motives are. Hey, but I'm still waiting on all those people you claimed I burned to come forward.... crickets. And those sources that supposedly are the ones that are so much better than me, the ones that are really "circle jerked", in just a few months they either do end up burning people, start selling bunk gear or get busted. Yet, here I am and I've taken care of any complaint i ever had from my real customers and always will. So, hate on if you must but just realize, folks know your hatred is I'll placed. You have a great day.

I've gotta be one of the least circle jerked sources meso's had. God forbid someone actually says ssomething good about one of the longest standing and one of the most respected sources on here. Curious what your handle was before and why you got banned. It's gotta say a lot when pretty much all my critics have never ordered from me and never will. Makes you wonder what their motives are. Hey, but I'm still waiting on all those people you claimed I burned to come forward.... crickets. And those sources that supposedly are the ones that are so much better than me, the ones that are really "circle jerked", in just a few months they either do end up burning people, start selling bunk gear or get busted. Yet, here I am and I've taken care of any complaint i ever had from my real customers and always will. So, hate on if you must but just realize, folks know your hatred is I'll placed. You have a great day.
Don't act like you're special Xkawn you didn't provide shit in regards to opsec. You were walked into Meso by 2 junkie scammers and a midget. You by passed the underground rules and still think you got legs too stand on? lol How bout you start providing testing of your raws and finished product? Oh that's right you NEVER did cuz you got the pass!

Don't act like you're special Xkawn you didn't provide shit in regards to opsec. You were walked into Meso by 2 junkie scammers and a midget. You by passed the underground rules and still think you got legs too stand on? lol How bout you start providing testing of your raws and finished product? Oh that's right you NEVER did cuz you got the pass!
I test everything. The only times I've ever had anything that has come out unacceptable I've thrown straight in the trash. My customers can contact me right now and get test results that are only a few weeks old emailed to them and that includes my hgh. If my gear was bad if, my opsec was bad I wouldn't still be here. You just make stuff up and try to make people believe it's true. You are not helping meso. People like you are the problem with meso. And you keep calling me xkawn like that's an insult. As xkawn I've helped the community more than anyone. I've had most of these sources asking for help behind the scenes. I've had all the major sites email me and ask me to source on their boards. I've had a number of top name providers ask me to be their brewer. And still waiting on the guys you said I burned to come forward.

I test everything. The only times I've ever had anything that has come out unacceptable I've thrown straight in the trash. My customers can contact me right now and get test results that are only a few weeks old emailed to them and that includes my hgh. If my gear was bad if, my opsec was bad I wouldn't still be here. You just make stuff up and try to make people believe it's true. You are not helping meso. People like you are the problem with meso. And you keep calling me xkawn like that's an insult. As xkawn I've helped the community more than anyone. I've had most of these sources asking for help behind the scenes. I've had all the major sites email me and ask me to source on their boards. I've had a number of top name providers ask me to be their brewer. And still waiting on the guys you said I burned to come forward.
Then post up the testing results, I'll be waiting. Your whole operation is behind closed doors, providing zero transparency on Meso. Like I said you're not special so follow the other labs here and post your results.

Then post up the testing results, I'll be waiting. Your whole operation is behind closed doors, providing zero transparency on Meso. Like I said you're not special so follow the other labs here and post your results.
Um, private source. I'll post up results publicly when I go public. Funny, because last time I did that as a private source I got bashed for that. And I don't follow other labs here. I'm more of a leader. Hence the reason new labs state in their intro they wanna be like me. What was your old handle?

Sponsors