STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

How do we know it's you? Could be an imposter that tied you up and tried to beat your password out of you, but because you're Stan the man he didn't get very far and had to resort to creating another handle in an effort to impersonate you.

So, "Stan" let me ask you a question that only the real Stan would know the answer to. What is the real Stan's prerequisite rule for a member to become a customer?
I think MSG's answer would be you just have to PM and ask... that or the donkey, lol. I have been quizzed by some of the guys I've known for years. But if your being serious I can prove it through PM. Obviously not in public, though.

I think MSG's answer would be you just have to PM and ask... that or the donkey, lol. I have been quizzed by some of the guys I've known for years. But if your being serious I can prove it through PM. Obviously not in public, though.

Yep, checks out. It's definitely the real Stan. Phew! You had me worried there for a moment. :D

Yep, checks out. It's definitely the real Stan. Phew! You had me worried there for a moment. :D
I said it in this thread earlier but the only way to know for sure is to get the crack detective @Mcflyfast on this case.
No one is as brilliant at connecting the dots and identifying one meaningless similarity in the use of one word across thousands of words in messages to finger duplicate profiles than Meso's retard cross of Sherlock and Columbo.

I said it in this thread earlier but the only way to know for sure is to get the crack detective @Mcflyfast on this case.
No one is as brilliant at connecting the dots and identifying one meaningless similarity in the use of one word across thousands of words in messages to finger duplicate profiles than Meso's retard cross of Sherlock and Columbo.
You need help …. You have a love crush on @Mcflyfast is what I think. Ppl like you should be banned, especially with less than a month on Meso. Grow the fuck up clown!! Drop it already !!

You need help …. You have a love crush on @Mcflyfast is what I think. Ppl like you should be banned, especially with less than a month on Meso. Grow the fuck up clown!! Drop it already !!
Your post added a lot. I think you have the crush on that SUS Fool. You pick sides yet if you go look, he has posted way more about me. Think about that for a hot minute clown.

Your post added a lot. I think you have the crush on that SUS Fool. You pick sides yet if you go look, he has posted way more about me. Think about that for a hot minute clown.
You’re both utterly insufferable. But you dragged an argument from another thread onto this one, with no discernible reason for it, so you’re ahead in the Biggest Dipshit of the Week race that you’re evidently dead set on winning.

You’re both utterly insufferable. But you dragged an argument from another thread onto this one, with no discernible reason for it, so you’re ahead in the Biggest Dipshit of the Week race that you’re evidently dead set on winning.
Actually if you look at the context, it was relevant here because you had two different people in this thread commenting about one user having multiple accounts which flyfart is the lead detective on.
Now those two threads aren't highly source related but you seem ok with that. Are you telling me these source threads are all strictly on point? Are you and the terets phenom guy here to pick and choose who can add their spin/thoughts/sarcasm to threads and who can't? Thanks Mr. Policeman.

Last edited:
Now those two threads aren't highly source related but you seem ok with that.
Whether I’m ok with it or not is immaterial.

Are you and the terets phenom guy here to pick and choose who can add their spin/thoughts/sarcasm to threads and who can't?
Nope. You’re free to be as much of a nitwit as you wish to be. At least on the other thread you and the other guy were arguing about a source’s product. If you’re confused as to why you’re catching some shit for derailing a thread for no reason then…res ipsa loquitur I guess.

Whether I’m ok with it or not is immaterial.

Nope. You’re free to be as much of a nitwit as you wish to be. At least on the other thread you and the other guy were arguing about a source’s product. If you’re confused as to why you’re catching some shit for derailing a thread for no reason then…res ipsa loquitur I guess.
So the posts joking about multiple accounts here don't derail the thread? If you choose to be a nitwit and appoint yourself the arbitrator of what constitutes acceptable deviation on threads and what doesn't, please do continue.

So the posts joking about multiple accounts here don't derail the thread? If you choose to be a nitwit and appoint yourself the arbitrator of what constitutes acceptable deviation on threads and what doesn't, please do continue.
That person accused me of having multiple accounts. Why would I care? I do not have multiple accounts so why would I respond?

Just because someone is an idiot does not mean I should change my demeanor. Over time people will notice who are idiots and what people are decent.

My own personal hope is over time people appreciate my thoughts and ideas so they read my words and contemplate them too. I am not here for the things fringe members do. I am here to enjoy the board and the members I value.

I post my thoughts and worry about my thoughts. I have enough trouble getting that straight.

Again, say whatever you’d like. Just don’t be shocked when others find your antics to be tiresome. The guy who was posting under your name over on the other thread had some useful insights about pharma vs counterfeit. The childish weirdo who’s posting here about his unrequited love is a much less interesting dude. I’m sorry that I committed the cardinal sin of the Internet by noticing something.

Again, say whatever you’d like. Just don’t be shocked when others find your antics to be tiresome. The guy who was posting under your name over on the other thread had some useful insights about pharma vs counterfeit. The childish weirdo who’s posting here about his unrequited love is a much less interesting dude. I’m sorry that I committed the cardinal sin of the Internet by noticing something.
So who is the derailing this thread now? :rolleyes: The childish weirdo seems to be you brother.
Thank you so much for your opinion. It means nothing to me but I am sure others find your viewpoints on me and the other guy quite intriguing.

PS, go back and read my initial post on that thread where, as you stated, I committed the cardinal sin of the Internet by noticing something which in turn led to that other guy jumping down my throat and started our exchange. Additionally I have posted several times giving my advice and experience unrelated to that thread or that guy.

I think you should just stop now too. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Last edited:

Well said.

@kinistone let’s chill with the childish banter. As ironY said, you earned some respect and showed you are knowledgeable but now your displaying troll like behavior. Just let it go or at least keep it to one thread. I’ve actually seen members banned for this very thing

Well said.

@kinistone let’s chill with the childish banter. As ironY said, you earned some respect and showed you are knowledgeable but now your displaying troll like behavior. Just let it go or at least keep it to one thread. I’ve actually seen members banned for this very thing
Can do brother. I was done in this thread a long time ago and now Iron is derailing.

FYI @B Ware, @Iron_Yuppie and I reached an understanding and no issues. I will admit I am a jackass sometimes and take my points way too far and can act childish about it. I am done with my back and forth with the other guy too.
Apologies to you and anyone else I offended except the one guy I had the beef with.

FYI @B Ware, @Iron_Yuppie and I reached an understanding and no issues. I will admit I am a jackass sometimes and take my points way too far and can act childish about it. I am done with my back and forth with the other guy too.
Apologies to you and anyone else I offended except the one guy I had the beef with.

No worries. We all have our moments. One of mine that sticks with me was in this very thread. I once threw a fit that Stan made a mistake and sent me double my primo order. Lol. True story