MESO-Rx Exclusive Steroid users say bad things about trenbolone - how accurate are the descriptions?

I restarted my blast and i have Tren Ace at 150mg weekly on a ED basis and to prevent hungerloss i experienced some times , this time ill try 2 weeks on 1 week off…

i m happy about the results, almost ended 2nd week… but the bigger issue i m experiencing is related to sleep or naps when i wanna lay on my stomach.. couldnt easily do it… because my dick is always steel hard and i have to be cautious

well others have

I have written on bodybuilding humour yes, it is fucking fascinating, and I did a conference presentation on brojobs but never published from it. I do understand what trolling is and that not everything bodybuilders say is meant to be taken seriously. Unlike other academics who have published that bodybuilders encourage risk taking (presumably because of all the 'up the tren' talk that they do not understand) I spend time trying to understand and do a pretty fuckin good job of it (according to most bodybuilders). Never been on Joe Rogan but would be happy to

I have spent the last 4 years hanging out in these communities to write papers to improve support for people just like yourself (you're welcome btw). If you don't like what I write talk to your fellow community members who provide my material. I don't write what I don't see. A lot of the data I collected on tren was completely unsolicited (e.g. videos and forum posts that were not connected to me in any way). There is some interview material in there, mostly from guys I have been working with for years, who believe in my research, and who trust me and I them. Some of them are enhancement experts that advise community experts about these drugs and who have worked with hundreds of users. So I think I have some pretty accurate data actually.
Most bodybuilders appreciate and support what I do so no fucks are given if you do not. Especially as I am being paid to be here on this forum (bet you're not ;))
Great. Well keep doing your “important, ground breaking” work.
maybe try a writing class as from the article it is abysmal. Spell check, proof read….
You’re paid to be here? Awesome. Lots of people are bad at their jobs.
You observe without at some point asking yourself,”hmm… is this bullshit mate?”
that’s called critical thinking, as a researcher I’d think it’d be a prerequisite, but I guess I’m wrong.
How are you improving support?
ill be sure to talk to everybody at the next meeting…..

maybe try a writing class as from the article it is abysmal. Spell check, proof read….
that’s called critical thinking, as a researcher I’d think it’d be a prerequisite, but I guess I’m wrong.

Dude... Shut the fuck up. You have a researcher here that goes to bat for AAS users and you've gone from critiquing to being a cunt. Mair is a very valuable person to have for the community... More than you are, so have a little respect.

I i dont think the sides of tren are exclusive to tren because just about every compound ive used has similar sides. Maybe not all or to the degree or length but ive definetly had them all before. Which is why I probably shouldnt use tren. Im on a lot of npp right now and I dont sleep for shit. I have anger and anxiety issues which are manageable most of the time but some times on gear they are less manageable so I couldnt imagine what tren would be like

Oh did you get triggered, cuck? Get the fuck outta here.

Dude... Shut the fuck up. You have a researcher here that goes to bat for AAS users and you've gone from critiquing to being a cunt. Mair is a very valuable person to have for the community... More than you are, so have a little respect.
She just needs a bat between the legs. Whats up with the (researcher) ? Sould i wright GuerillaPete(PussySlayer) ?!?
Stop the simpin bro it gives you a bad look!
Bitches hate that you may think they like it but its not true !
Dont Simp !
Dont do itttt :D

Oh did you get triggered, cuck? Get the fuck outta here.
Oh sorry guys I didn’t realize this was above reproach, question or critique.
i responded exactly how I was responded to.
I didn’t say anything that was incorrect.
this is as much research as a gossip column.
Brojobs, if you think your girl isn’t cheating on you your tren is fake…
Yeah this sheds a whole new light on everything.
Come the fuck on.
As far as cuck. I think it’s ironic that you’d call me that.

Come the fuck on.
Oh shit even a random forum dood knows about cheatin ass baby momma haha

Come the fuck on.
You aren't critiquing, you are just shitting out of your keyboard hole.

You aren't critiquing, you are just shitting out of your keyboard hole.
Where am I wrong?
what about any of this is helpful?
is she lobbying Congress to decriminalize drug use? No one reads this and says, ive got these bodybuilders painted all wrong

This meme,lol

tren-eating-ass.png
I don’t need tren to eat ass, I don’t even like tren, but I love eating pussy&ass. Lmao

Back