MESO-Rx Exclusive Steroid users say bad things about trenbolone - how accurate are the descriptions?

Thanks Eman :) so glad you liked it.
I quite like the metaphor and agree - I was very careful not to specify doses because it would just provoke argument, but in your opinion what would a good starting dose of tren be?

The dose that doesn't make you want to rape anyone.

When I was still new to AAS, the general consensus was that 400mg was a good starter dose. Now, I tend to agree that more people will be able to tolerate 400mg than not.

However, in the last year or two I've seen a shift towards lower suggested doses with not just tren, but pretty much any AAS. It's nice to see that too, it's like everyone arrived at the realization, at the same time, in their AAS career where you start to recognize that extreme doses don't necessarily equal extreme results.

So with that said, I've seen more recommendations for 150mg-200mg doses of tren recently than I ever have - and I wholeheartedly agree with those recommendations. I've personally done 200mg cycles of tren and I was completely satisfied. I also don't really see the need to ever go beyond 700mg, I traveled far past that benchmark and the returns very quickly diminish.

150-200mg of Tren Ace for ~4wks and increase, if desired, by 50-100mg a week for those that are hesitant or have reason to believe they may encounter side effects. Pretty conservative approach that the vast majority should be able to tolerate.

Last edited:
I’ve never noticed tren preventing fat gain.
well others have
Isn’t this the same person who got trolled and wrote an article about bromosexuals or some other nonsense?
Jesus. She even went onto Joe Rogan and talked about it.
I have written on bodybuilding humour yes, it is fucking fascinating, and I did a conference presentation on brojobs but never published from it. I do understand what trolling is and that not everything bodybuilders say is meant to be taken seriously. Unlike other academics who have published that bodybuilders encourage risk taking (presumably because of all the 'up the tren' talk that they do not understand) I spend time trying to understand and do a pretty fuckin good job of it (according to most bodybuilders). Never been on Joe Rogan but would be happy to
If this article is research I feel like it’s bad.
I have spent the last 4 years hanging out in these communities to write papers to improve support for people just like yourself (you're welcome btw). If you don't like what I write talk to your fellow community members who provide my material. I don't write what I don't see. A lot of the data I collected on tren was completely unsolicited (e.g. videos and forum posts that were not connected to me in any way). There is some interview material in there, mostly from guys I have been working with for years, who believe in my research, and who trust me and I them. Some of them are enhancement experts that advise community experts about these drugs and who have worked with hundreds of users. So I think I have some pretty accurate data actually.
Most bodybuilders appreciate and support what I do so no fucks are given if you do not. Especially as I am being paid to be here on this forum (bet you're not ;))

This meme,lol

tren-eating-ass.png
Had me tonguing ears and eating out arm pits

The dose that doesn't make you want to rape anyone.

When I was still new to AAS, the general consensus was that 400mg was a good starter dose. Now, I tend to agree that more people will be able to tolerate 400mg than not.

However, in the last year or two I've seen a shift towards lower suggested doses with not just tren, but pretty much any AAS. It's nice to see that too, it's like everyone arrived at the realization, at the same time, in their AAS career where you start to recognize that extreme doses don't necessarily equal extreme results.

So with that said, I've seen more recommendations for 150mg-200mg doses of tren recently than I ever have - and I wholeheartedly agree with those recommendations. I've personally done 200mg cycles of tren and I was completely satisfied. I also don't really see the need to ever go beyond 700mg, I traveled far past that benchmark and the returns very quickly diminish.

150-200mg of Tren Ace for ~4wks and increase, if desired, by 50-100mg a week for those that are hesitant or have reason to believe they may encounter side effects. Pretty conservative approach that the vast majority should be able to tolerate.

Yes. The highest I've ever gone on Tren E was 600mg weekly, and I felt like absolute shit. Couldn't sleep. It was a mix of being completely tired and completely wired. I could barely complete a workout at the end of the work day.

I also had the most insane, vivid dreams. Like huge bugs were attacking me and I was beating them on the head trying to make a dent in their exoskeleton haha. If I would have opened my eyes, I would have sworn they were in the room. It was bizarre.

All I need is 250mg weekly, mixed with some Test and Mast, and I feel amazing...get stronger every week. And I can sleep and recover.

Yes. The highest I've ever gone on Tren E was 600mg weekly, and I felt like absolute shit. Couldn't sleep. It was a mix of being completely tired and completely wired. I could barely complete a workout at the end of the work day.

I also had the most insane, vivid dreams. Like huge bugs were attacking me and I was beating them on the head trying to make a dent in their exoskeleton haha. If I would have opened my eyes, I would have sworn they were in the room. It was bizarre.

All I need is 250mg weekly, mixed with some Test and Mast, and I feel amazing...get stronger every week. And I can sleep and recover.
I'm only running 150mg ace as a first go currently. The results have been very comfortable. Strength has improved though I've noticed a decrease in cardio(winded more easily).

However Interesting that you say that. I have had a stressful week to end all stressful weeks. Definitely heightened anxiety from that. And I feel like the tren has slightly influenced it but not by much.

Gf Is back packing for 2 weeks and there's been no paranoia there. Though I had a very vivid cheated on dream last night. Woke up somewhat pissed at her for like 10 minutes until I was fully awake haha. Never had that.

I'm only running 150mg ace as a first go currently. The results have been very comfortable. Strength has improved though I've noticed a decrease in cardio(winded more easily).

However Interesting that you say that. I have had a stressful week to end all stressful weeks. Definitely heightened anxiety from that. And I feel like the tren has slightly influenced it but not by much.

Gf Is back packing for 2 weeks and there's been no paranoia there. Though I had a very vivid cheated on dream last night. Woke up somewhat pissed at her for like 10 minutes until I was fully awake haha. Never had that.

I use to have tren dreams where I won the lottery and when I woke up it took me a few seconds to get back to my poorer reality lol, I also has nightmares about being attacked one time I woke up to my gf at the time clawing my face off because I was strangling here in my sleep! Crazy stuff imho :oops: o_O

Hey bro. If you need to be cured from having the cheating thoughts, I'll give you the cure: Red Pill philosophy. Go down the rabbit hole and understand the true nature of women.

When you do this, no amount of Tren will affect your mind about women. You'll understand them and know that they either all cheat, or are all monkey branching and looking for the next better deal (better guy).

Women are followers, they have no ethics, and they justify anything based on their "happiness"...and that's ok. It's just how they are.

Hey bro. If you need to be cured from having the cheating thoughts, I'll give you the cure: Red Pill philosophy. Go down the rabbit hole and understand the true nature of women.

When you do this, no amount of Tren will affect your mind about women. You'll understand them and know that they either all cheat, or are all monkey branching and looking for the next better deal (better guy).

Women are followers, they have no ethics, and they justify anything based on their "happiness"...and that's ok. It's just how they are.
Jesus Christ that's depressing. Though I've totally been cheated on and had others just want providers looking for the best option. So I hear ya.

As ignorant/hopeful as it sounds. This one actually might be a unicorn. She's very well off so no need for a provider. So that just leaves potential cheating, but that tren dick is a powerful tool. Haha. So I think I'm safe, feel free to say I told ya so if I report back different.

Jesus Christ that's depressing. Though I've totally been cheated on and had others just want providers looking for the best option. So I hear ya.

**"As ignorant/hopeful as it sounds. This one actually might be a unicorn.*** She's very well off so no need for a provider. So that just leaves potential cheating, but that tren dick is a powerful tool. Haha. So I think I'm safe, feel free to say I told ya so if I report back different.

Hehe. That's what we all think, before we understand the true nature of women.

Work on your best self, always be on your purpose, and never let a woman take your focus away from yourself to put it on them. Once you do that, they've won, and they lose all respect for you.

I'm just speaking the truth! I wish someone would have taught me this when I was younger. It would have saved me a lot of heartache...and money.

Hehe. That's what we all think, before we understand the true nature of women.

Work on your best self, always be on your purpose, and never let a woman take your focus away from yourself to put it on them. Once you do that, they've won, and they lose all respect for you.

I'm just speaking the truth! I wish someone would have taught me this when I was younger. It would have saved me a lot of heartache...and money.
True more man are waking up to this like Neo in the matrix the reality is a ugly place so some stay in the dream world !

I use to have tren dreams where I won the lottery and when I woke up it took me a few seconds to get back to my poorer reality lol, I also has nightmares about being attacked one time I woke up to my gf at the time clawing my face off because I was strangling here in my sleep! Crazy stuff imho :oops: o_O
u strangled your girlfriend in your sleep once on tren!?!?

I have always wondered if Tren is organ-toxic by nature, or if it's all the solvents and adjuvents used to brew it by UGL that trigger the orange urine reports and other adverse effects, or even the type of ester used.

Let's say if I were to take Tren base powder orally (just like I take test base powder orally which works beautiful), would that trigger all the same health effects?
It's 99% pure tren base (no ester) powder.

I know you've read a lot of the negative things said on the steroid forums about trenbolone. The MESO forum is no exception. You may be one of the people posting these negative things.

Anthropologist Mair Underwood has spent several years listening to bodybuilders talk about steroids in real life, on the forums, and on social media. Trenbolone is one of those steroids that stands out. The following article discusses trenbolone - as described by bodybuilders.

How accurate are these descriptions? Accurate? True? Exaggerated? False? Bullshit? What do you think?

From personal experience, and using tren quite a few times, I would say the article has alot of embellishment, although some points are accurate. As long as I use L-Tryptophan and GABA while on it, I don't have any mental issues, some night sweats, but that's about it. But it gets a little irratating when I read someone say that tren is such a mass builder. Sorry, no it's not. I've gotten far more size with Deca/Test than Tren/Test.

From personal experience, and using tren quite a few times, I would say the article has alot of embellishment, although some points are accurate. As long as I use L-Tryptophan and GABA while on it, I don't have any mental issues, some night sweats, but that's about it. But it gets a little irratating when I read someone say that tren is such a mass builder. Sorry, no it's not. I've gotten far more size with Deca/Test than Tren/Test.
interesting, thanks. I find a lot of bodybuilders talking up the effects of tren - do you think they exaggerate or is it just different for different people?
Also you think they exaggerate the harms too?

Back