MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Hey this is probably a dumb question but when y'all put In a order to darius what do you do about the test question when It comes to western union. I said what the hell his test e and eq did good on Millards testing so I'll give it another shot

I used money gram personally. But you're saying you had a good experience with his test e? I'll be getting bloods done after week 4 and see how it's going. I have high hopes as Darius seems like a legit guy.
like everyone said, have you read anything. have you looked at millards testing site. have you checked the testing section

like everyone said, have you read anything. have you looked at millards testing site. have you checked the testing section
And like I said, I have not. I was simply asking if anyone had any good news about it and that i am going to be keeping everyone updated with how it goes for me. I will check it out though. Thanks.

And like I said, I have not. I was simply asking if anyone had any good news about it and that i am going to be keeping everyone updated with how it goes for me. I will check it out though. Thanks.
no problem, but we're always looking for new members who contribute. but it takes time and research before you get to that point. not being sarcastic, but the gtg go bro, and gears on fire, t/a is awesome etc etc feedback belongs on eroids

no problem, but we're always looking for new members who contribute. but it takes time and research before you get to that point. not being sarcastic, but the gtg go bro, and gears on fire, t/a is awesome etc etc feedback belongs on eroids
I appreciate you being nice about it. But I just went and looked through some of the testing sections and saw to my discomfort that a few people have had bloods done and that the pharmacom Test E is under dosed. I will definitely have my bloods done at week 4 and post it in the testing section too. Also, I definitely plan on being a pretty active member. Just wish me th best that this test e is the real deal. Haha.

I appreciate you being nice about it. But I just went and looked through some of the testing sections and saw to my discomfort that a few people have had bloods done and that the pharmacom Test E is under dosed. I will definitely have my bloods done at week 4 and post it in the testing section too. Also, I definitely plan on being a pretty active member. Just wish me th best that this test e is the real deal. Haha.
Some users are reporting positive sides, and sub-par bloods. However, MB's testing showed at least one sample to be properly dosed.

Beyond that, there is no other info. Best of luck.

Some users are reporting positive sides, and sub-par bloods. However, MB's testing showed at least one sample to be properly dosed.

Beyond that, there is no other info. Best of luck.
Based on what I just saw on anabolic lab, which I'm pretty sure is milliard referred to in the previous page, the test e purchased from April 10th to May10th is gtg and luckily mine was purchased in the same time frame. My hopes have risen once again but as I stated earlier, I will still be getting bloods done. I also plan to labmax the var once I get that and let anyone know how that goes. I will be posting that in the testing section. I'm a little new to the site so hopefully I can figure out how to upload and start threads. Haha.

Based on what I just saw on anabolic lab, which I'm pretty sure is milliard referred to in the previous page, the test e purchased from April 10th to May10th is gtg and luckily mine was purchased in the same time frame. My hopes have risen once again but as I stated earlier, I will still be getting bloods done. I also plan to labmax the var once I get that and let anyone know how that goes. I will be posting that in the testing section. I'm a little new to the site so hopefully I can figure out how to upload and start threads. Haha.
I would be very concerned if you had trouble figuring that out.

As far as LM'ing the var, it's been done already a few times. Interestingly enough, even with a strong LM reaction, users are reporting minimal results. Take that however you wish, as I don't even know what to make of it.

I would be very concerned if you had trouble figuring that out.

As far as LM'ing the var, it's been done already a few times. Interestingly enough, even with a strong LM reaction, users are reporting minimal results. Take that however you wish, as I don't even know what to make of it.
I'll do a little more digging around before I commit to that particular brand but I appreciate the replies.

Has anyone had any good news about the test e 300? I just started on Monday and tomorrow will be my second pin. Just looking for some other testimonials. Running arimidex .5mg E3D too. If no one else does, I'll keep you all updated. I plan on throwing in some var from pharmacom at week 7 so I'll be able to let you guys know how that goes too.

Edit: Forgot to mention so I'll throw it in the edit. I got it from the pharmacom dot in store and shipping was fast and both vials of test along with the arimidex were in perfect condition and boxed. Great work on the shipping.

Darius, if you see this please get back to me on email or the pm I sent you.
I'm on the test E 300. Week 7 or 8. I lost count lol. Good results so far. I've gained about 10 lbs on the scale but have noticeable lost a little body fat. Original goal was to bulk but it's hard to get in 5k cals in a day.

Hey this is probably a dumb question but when y'all put In a order to darius what do you do about the test question when It comes to western union. I said what the hell his test e and eq did good on Millards testing so I'll give it another shot

I used WU and didn't use a test question.

I'm on the test E 300. Week 7 or 8. I lost count lol. Good results so far. I've gained about 10 lbs on the scale but have noticeable lost a little body fat. Original goal was to bulk but it's hard to get in 5k cals in a day.

I used WU and didn't use a test question.
WU is far superior. Fucking MG asks for your social, birth date and ID to send money. Fuck that.

Well I just sent a wu then I get a email from d saying that the person I sent it to doesn't work with them no more so I have to go get my money back:mad: and resend it i guess

WU is far superior. Fucking MG asks for your social, birth date and ID to send money. Fuck that.
Yeah WU didn't ask for shit. Definitely the way to go.

I have the same problem @DestinedForGreatness when it comes to calorie intake. I eat about three cups of peanut butter that helps me bro

I'm not down with eating that much PB. Not very good for you unless it's natural PB which is so damn expensive lol. It ended up working out for me though. I'm around 4200-4500 cal/day and losing BF so I can't complain.

Sponsors

Latest posts