MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Sweet, appreciate it man. This source seems too good to be true... And you know what that normally means.

Because of your remarks regarding the prices of some of my Testosterone products I decided to adapt to your requirements and lowered the prices with 8-15% for all the Test esters.

The 10%-20% for MESO members will still apply on top of that.

There is also another permanent promo I have, which I advertised on several other boards, my PRICE MATCH POLICY ... just include to your order a link to a competitor's price and I'll price match + 5% DISCOUNT.

With these being said, i want to assure the MESO community that I'll be providing the best possible offer for the Pharmacom line.

Thank you!

Code:
www.PharmacomStore.in

LE: Keep a full log of your cycle on MESO, post blood tests, mass specs, labmax etc .. and get 100$ free store credit.

I appreciate the price adjustment

The ugl I recently ordered from doesn't carry Tren Hex and said he has no plans to. From all the responses I've seen, Durius and Pharmacom products looks like it's worth a try.
Just ordered the Tren Hex and T-Cyp.

Just purchased from Pharmacom yesterday! Excited too get my gear after hearing all the good reviews. Will post a review when I get my order!

Just purchased from Pharmacom yesterday! Excited too get my gear after hearing all the good reviews. Will post a review when I get my order!

Thank you!
Please keep a full log here on MESO of your cycle or maybe post some Labmax, mass specs and you'll get the regular 100$ FREE STORE CREDIT at your next purchase.

Will be placing an order with you on Friday, Darius. Looking forward to trying your gear, I've heard nothing but positive feedback. Hopefully the shining light in the dark abyss of sources.