MESO-Rx Sponsor Steroidify - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributor since 2008

Nahh that was actually him, his meso persona was fake.
Yea that whole cycle log apparently turned out to be nothing but BS...he looks like a 160lb skinny twig and not 203lbs...unless he got fat later on and thus not posted any after pics.

Well damn I thought meek and Willie were just MW creating more profiles and fucking with everyone!
I did not even realize that he started this thread until it was too late.
Gotta stop smokin the whacky tabacky before I log on.
Intervention time.

Well damn I thought meek and Willie were just MW creating more profiles and fucking with everyone!
Intervention time.
You don't need no stinking intervention...

Lol I'm reading now sqs thread... Laughing my ass off ahahah

@rigs03 it's the new hero of Meso!

He freed us of that cock sucker lol
And I originally challenged Meek to post a pic in that thread and he did, then rigs happened to do that reverse image search...BOOM, total ownage

Intervention time.
You are OK Fouts :)

Manwhore is too dumb to create profiles like that IMO.

All that showed Meso is one hell of a board to be on...trolls, shills and fake sources are no match for us ;)

After reading that thread and his log, Meek probably doesn't even lift.

"Good sesh today. 49 sets of squats. 290 for 20 reps which was a new pr. Previous best was 230 but that was before my 30 lbs of gainz. Maxed out at 320. 20 sets of leg press. Maxed out at 400 but my buddy was spotting me. He kinda just squatted over top of me and helped me press it up. Wasn't wearing underwear."

400lb leg press?! What a bitch. I max out at 1,000lbs, but my squat is terrible compared to that.

400lb leg press?! What a bitch. I max out at 1,000lbs, but my squat is terrible compared to that.
I go to 630, which is not bad considering I got shitty knees. 400 is bitch weight lol

After reading that thread and his log, Meek probably doesn't even lift.

"Good sesh today. 49 sets of squats. 290 for 20 reps which was a new pr. Previous best was 230 but that was before my 30 lbs of gainz. Maxed out at 320. 20 sets of leg press. Maxed out at 400 but my buddy was spotting me. He kinda just squatted over top of me and helped me press it up. Wasn't wearing underwear."

LMAO busted...we knew he's gay most likely from that POF profile rigs found :D

Bet he had a hardon after that session haha

I probably max out squats at 300lbs, which is terrible for someone of my size, but... I don't give a shit because I lift for hypertrophy and not strength, and my legs are in proportion to my upper body.