Steroids, Gynecomastia and Gyno Surgery

One week post- op. Very pleased with the results. Definitely glad I went through with it. Here are some photos. Also, a big thank you to the person who recommended getting a compression vest beforehand. It was much better than what they provide for you.
Looks great!

How can you actually tell if you have gyno? I don’t have lumps but I do have puffy nipples

Gently feel your nipple. Palpate it and if necessary gently pinch and move your fingers as you do so to see if you can feel any lumpy tissue.

The lumpy tissue could be just fat, or could be gyno tissue. If it is fat then it will go away as you lean down (some people don't lose it until they're single digit BF%, depends on the person/genetics). If it is gyno tissue it usually feels like a harder lump and maybe has some smaller little bumps within it. Puffy could also just be water retention or temporary swelling from being on cycle.

DO NOT keep checking yourself for gyno by touching/pinching your nipples. That will just make them more sensitive and inflamed. A lot of guys freak themselves out because they won't stop checking. Check once, look at it in the mirror, then just ignore it. Check again in a few months, or like once a month maybe if you're on a cycle. You aren't gonna develop gyno overnight, it takes time...so check it and forget it.

Even if you think you HAVE gyno don't keep checking it, that'll just make it worse and make your nipples more sensitive.

I have gynecomastia from puberty that I am getting removed in late June. Would it make any sense to start a trt dose before than to help me keep muscle during the month I won’t be able to do upper body?

I think my doctor had me doing like 10lb dumbbell flys and some pulldowns after 2 weeks. By week 4-6 most people are lifting moderate weights again. After that you're back to where you were. If you aren't arleady on TRT or cruising then I would say no, stay natty. Add some BPC-157 and take your vitamins and supplements. If you want to then do a blast after you've healed. IMO It's not worth crushing your natural T levels just to cruise through a surgery like this.

I just wanted to write my story about gyno and how i got it removed for free!!

So first things first i am 23 yrs old had gyno from puberty not from AAS but have now begun to use them after thats another thing if i should still worry about it coming back .

But i pretty much to make the story short got it through the military i joined the usmc and pretty much reported it to my command next thing you know within a couple months I started the process medically and got it removed for free so if any one that is in the military or thinking about joining im not trynna fucking recruit anyone but use them as much as they use you !

Ask the following:

* What percentage of your procedures are gyno?

* Do you work with body builders often?

* What percentage/how much of the gland do you remove?

* Will I need drain tube?

* How would you plan on dealing with any complications such as seroma/hematoma?

* Do they do lipo with the gland removal to shape the pec and if so do they do lipo on the pec insertions or any other spots?

Obviously also they should have an easily accessible gallery of pre/post op pics for you to see. If you don't like what you see then this doc isn't the one for you.

Then also:

* What recommendations do you have for aftercare?

* Do you provide a compression vest?

* Do you have specific recommendations for supplements or anything to aid in recovery?

* How would you recommend I return to training?

And also do they provide documents for you to take home that detail aftercare protocols regarding supps/training/etc. Ideally they'd have print outs or PDFs they could email you that would detail this out. When I got mine they gave me 3 pages of aftercare info.

I know its late reply but hopefully that helps people at some point! I'm sure there's others but that's what comes to mind offhand.
Great write up. Just had my ultrasound for left pec. Would prefer both to be done at the same time but gyno is only present in one side.
But once again. Good to know what I should be asking, cheers.

You guys think these nips are ok. They don’t hurt or itch or even feel sensitive. They just se m puffy really almost like a blister under the nipple. Currently cruising on 160 cyp per week. My tt last I checked on this dosage was 1200 an e was 39.

Raloxifene or nolvadex for gyno reversal? I most definitely have gyno and it's from puberty. What protocol would you recommend and is this protocol from reddit any good:
  • 60mg Raloxifene ED
  • 10mg Nolvadex ED
  • 0.5mg Cabergoline ONCE, 0.25mg Cabergoline 2x/wk?

Raloxifene or nolvadex for gyno reversal? I most definitely have gyno and it's from puberty. What protocol would you recommend and is this protocol from reddit any good:
  • 60mg Raloxifene ED
  • 10mg Nolvadex ED
  • 0.5mg Cabergoline ONCE, 0.25mg Cabergoline 2x/wk?
Unless it's new gyno from a steroid cycle I highly doubt any protocol will help. Surgery is the real fix. It was one of the best things I ever did.

Is there such thing as ''immunity'' to gyno or no one is safe
I don't know but if there is my fat ass has it.

For reference I'm about 340lbs. Have been about this weight for years. And have done trt at this weight with total E into mid-high 200s. Have never so much as had sensitive nipps.

Haven’t gone yet but Dr Caridi in Austin, Texas. $9200 because it’s a revision from about 14 years ago from another surgeon. Think it would be a couple grand cheaper if it were first round
Haven’t gone yet but Dr Caridi in Austin, Texas. $9200 because it’s a revision from about 14 years ago from another surgeon. Think it would be a couple grand cheaper if it were first round

Back