Steroids, Gynecomastia and Gyno Surgery

So since you got your glands removed 7 years ago has any gyno started to show again? I am going to get surgery but I may wait till it gets worse because last thing I want is surgery then 3 cycles later I have gyno starting to become noticeable. Also how many cycles have you done since surgery? And what compounds stacked? I run test with gh eq and a few weeks of anadrol with dianabol and later a few weeks of tren.

Get the surgery and then run an ai/serm with every cycle and best to avoid dbol and the such!

So since you got your glands removed 7 years ago has any gyno started to show again? I am going to get surgery but I may wait till it gets worse because last thing I want is surgery then 3 cycles later I have gyno starting to become noticeable. Also how many cycles have you done since surgery? And what compounds stacked? I run test with gh eq and a few weeks of anadrol with dianabol and later a few weeks of tren.
Never came back. The surgeon made sure to remove almost all of the gland. I've been on ever since and ran just about everything there is to run. No issues at all even with 800mg of test with no AI.

Best advice is to get off everything prior to surgery. Your glands will get smaller by doing this. It will make it easier for the surgeon to shape and sculpt if he does lipo as well.

Never came back. The surgeon made sure to remove almost all of the gland. I've been on ever since and ran just about everything there is to run. No issues at all even with 800mg of test with no AI.

Best advice is to get off everything prior to surgery. Your glands will get smaller by doing this. It will make it easier for the surgeon to shape and sculpt if he does lipo as well.
It seems like in your case it is like not possible to get gyno again. So maybe if you get the glands completely removed it is just not possible for gyno to return. I see pros get gyno though and I cant imagine they never had the surgery before but maybe tgeir surgeon missed some of the gland.

I get gyno removed on Monday, it’s been a long time coming. The surgeon is using a technique called vaserlipo, I just wanted to have nips cut open and chop out the gland but he assured me that this was better. He’s got 23 year experience, some I’m taking his word and hoping for the best. Any thoughts welcome

I’ve always carried fat in my chest and love handles and it’s always bothered me. I have the same problem a lot of the other guys mentioned, hard nipples and everything looks normal, not hard and the whole shape changes. I’m constantly casually rubbing my chest to keep them hard. Maybe I should go get it checked out!?

I’ve always carried fat in my chest and love handles and it’s always bothered me. I have the same problem a lot of the other guys mentioned, hard nipples and everything looks normal, not hard and the whole shape changes. I’m constantly casually rubbing my chest to keep them hard. Maybe I should go get it checked out!?

Maybe you just like being kinky with yourself lol.

Maybe you just like being kinky with yourself lol.
I hope so. My mind is dead convinced I have gyno. I’ve already checked all the local plastic surgeons to see if I could schedule a consultation online, which I can’t, so I now have a long list of people to call in the morning. Also just took 20mg tamoxifen lol fuck why did I open this thread.

I hope so. My mind is dead convinced I have gyno. I’ve already checked all the local plastic surgeons to see if I could schedule a consultation online, which I can’t, so I now have a long list of people to call in the morning. Also just took 20mg tamoxifen lol fuck why did I open this thread.

Post a nipple pic and I'll tell you if it's gyno or not gyno. I've had it myself so I know, I also have pointy nips still from puberty and plan to get them cut off this summer. Also if you think you have gyno up your Nolvadex to 60mg ed for the nest week then drop to 20ed till not needed anymore.

Post a nipple pic and I'll tell you if it's gyno or not gyno. I've had it myself so I know, I also have pointy nips still from puberty and plan to get them cut off this summer. Also if you think you have gyno up your Nolvadex to 60mg ed for the nest week then drop to 20ed till not needed anymore.

I know this is ole but thought I’d update. Went and had an ultrasound and mammogram.. zero gyno, lots of muscle, very little fat. She said I just have shitty titty genetics basically lol

Because if the surgery doesn't remove EVERY last fucking trace of the glandular tissue it can and most likely will return and a second surgery is not something that's going to make you look better.

Some people are very prone to growth of breast tissue so if you got it once and required surgery and then you go blasting a gram of test with 100mgs/ed of dbol and there's a TINY gland still there it going to grow and grow and grow and grow.

Best not to go about doing the same behaviour that led to the first surgery you understand? I've had the surgery and i know what I'm talking about here :)

Because if the surgery doesn't remove EVERY last fucking trace of the glandular tissue it can and most likely will return and a second surgery is not something that's going to make you look better.

Some people are very prone to growth of breast tissue so if you got it once and required surgery and then you go blasting a gram of test with 100mgs/ed of dbol and there's a TINY gland still there it going to grow and grow and grow and grow.

Best not to go about doing the same behaviour that led to the first surgery you understand? I've had the surgery and i know what I'm talking about here :)
I’m wearing a compression vest post ok right now, no more gland. Whatsoever. Look up lebowitz plastics surgery on YouTube. He clearly remove the whole gland and then uses vaser to contour. Not saying all people do this but you can get your full gland removed, if your higher bf % removal of the full gland leaves you susceptible to getting the crater deformation

♂️OK

A lot of surgeons don't remove the gland, they just cut some of it away to shrink it down. They are afraid to remove the gland because it is more likely to cause concave nipples, which really look weird and nobody wants.

However, full gland removal isn't really more likely to cause concave nipples if the surgeon knows what they are doing. If you do a google search you'll see there are a handful of surgeons that specialize in full gland removal and have consistently incredible results. It is no more expensive than the "classic" gyno surgery, but it works WAY better and will do a vastly better job at ensuring it never comes back, particularly if you are planning to use AAS (as probably all of us hear do).

I had pubertal-induced gyno that I was self conscious about from age 13 all the way to 28 when I finally got it done...man the relief is immense! I had recently started using PEDs about a year or so before that, and even though I was controlling my E2 it just seemed to get worse still. It was never HORRIBLE, honestly most other people probably didn't notice it, but I did. I only wore certain shirts, constantly tugged at my clothes to try to minimize the way it looked, would mess with my posture, etc. It really sucked.

One thing that is simply not true is that working out your chest simply won't help hide your gyno. It will make it worse! This is because as you build muscle underneath there, it causes the gyno nipple to protrude even further out. So as your pecs get thicker, your nipple pokes out further and further. (Yes, maybe if you could magically only train your upper inner pecs it would "even it out" but we all know that isn't truly possible.)

So I got the surgery done from a doctor in Chicago, I'd be happy to give his name to anyone who is interested. He did an incredible job and is a fairly juicy fella himself...even if he isn't local, you are already going to spend $4-6k on surgery, what is another couple hundred bucks on a flight and hotel room? Honestly, get that shit done and get it done RIGHT!!!

Super happy with it, have the manliest man-pecs ever now. They are just glorious!

What's his name and how much??? I'm in Minneapolis suburbs so Chicago is a 5.5 hour drive. I want the full glands removed. I called both Dr.Blau in West Chester, NY and Dr. Lebowitz in Long Island but Blau is 10K and Lebowitz wanted 16 fukin grand !!!!!! WTF ??? I can't afford that. I found a doctor here by me for around 5K but I don't believe he has the experience that others do removing the entire gland. Please let me know. Thanks.

What's his name and how much??? I'm in Minneapolis suburbs so Chicago is a 5.5 hour drive. I want the full glands removed. I called both Dr.Blau in West Chester, NY and Dr. Lebowitz in Long Island but Blau is 10K and Lebowitz wanted 16 fukin grand !!!!!! WTF ??? I can't afford that. I found a doctor here by me for around 5K but I don't believe he has the experience that others do removing the entire gland. Please let me know. Thanks.

I had mine done by a general surgeon and he did a good job. Just make sure you insist the incision be made under the nipple instead of on top or the side as under is completely unnoticeable.

Dr Marc Adajar at XSculpt in Chicago. Fucking INCREDIBLE gyno surgeon. Apparently gyno is like 80% of what he does. Just amazing experience and SO fucking happy with the results. I have ZERO lump behind the nip now, he did full gland removal and lipo and my chest and serratus muscles and insertions all around just look incredible. I believe they charge like $5500. They can do virtual consultations so you don't have to go down to CHI for that, just for the surgery alone. Highly recommend for anyone, anywhere, even if you have to fly there from across the country. It's totally worth it to know that you will get the results you want. There's too many stories of guys spending tons of money on surgery like this, then having it turn out badly and needing to spend even MORE money to get it fixed by someone who doesn't suck at their job.

Just do it right the first time. Those prices you got do seem fucking ridiculous. I wouldn't expect it to ever be more than like $7k..

Dude do not go cheap when getting plastic surgery. Save up for Blau, lebowitz is too expensive.

Back