Steroids in Thailand 2022 my experience

the Bayer single amp Testovirons look really good which ones are you referring to ? the Rimo sold in TH are totally fake imho

IMG_8229.jpeg

They look like this. The expiration date on the box looks permanently printed as part of the design, not added on. And does pharma even make 250mg/ml?

Also in a moment of desperation got a box like this in Krabi that was printed in all blue.

1 amp per box.

View attachment 286413

They look like this. The expiration date on the box looks permanently printed as part of the design, not added on. And does pharma even make 250mg/ml?

Also in a moment of desperation got a box like this in Krabi that was printed in all blue.

1 amp per box.
this is not a thai testoviron. it is written in spanish. this is how a thai testoviron looks like. they are very legit i know because i did blood test while using themScreenshot_1.png

Of course they are Bayer,the company has always had a footprint in Thailand with Testosterone enanthate ,years ago they produced a box with 20 ampoules,this was discontinued unfortunately and production of single ampoule inside a box began for Thailand,the other Bayer test enanthate that is found commonly in south east Asia,the Middle East is the Pakistani version,also now presents as 1 ampoule in a box replacing the previous 3 ampoules in a box.

In South America you will find Nebido 4ml for like $75 USD.

the testivoron redijects 1ml/250mg with a 20guage for about $8. Both by bayer. The test e box looks like that but smaller and a rectangle shape.

Oh and ugl vials for $60 and 10mgx100 count orals for $70