Store GH unrefrigerated

depends what temperatures are outside if it becomes flocky dont take it anymore also dont freeze your gh it will become flocky and loses its potency too

It depends.

If it's in powder form afaik it should be able to be fine outside.

If you already reconstituted it (added bac water for example) then the degradation process is pretty quick.

There is a thread somewhere here with some analysis of how long a reconstituted HGH vial would last on room temperature. iirc around the 6th day the HGH was degraded to around 50% it's potency.

It depends.

If it's in powder form afaik it should be able to be fine outside.

If you already reconstituted it (added bac water for example) then the degradation process is pretty quick.

There is a thread somewhere here with some analysis of how long a reconstituted HGH vial would last on room temperature. iirc around the 6th day the HGH was degraded to around 50% it's potency.
It wouldn't be mixed yet and in powder form. I don't have my storage at home and I always want to bring the GH home for a week. It's refrigerated in my storage, but I don't want to drive there every day. That should work without any problems, right? what about Novorapid insulin?

It wouldn't be mixed yet and in powder form. I don't have my storage at home and I always want to bring the GH home for a week. It's refrigerated in my storage, but I don't want to drive there every day. That should work without any problems, right? what about Novorapid insulin?
I live in a shared apartment so I can't put it in the fridge

If you only mix up what you need and take something like 6-8iu per day you might be able to get away with 2 days max for mixed gh that's not refrigerated when in a pinch.