Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Stranger things

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jolter604, Aug 7, 2016.

1. it takes some time to build, I don't think I would have liked it as much watching it weekly kind of like LC said....but I sat down and watched a few back to back and Im actually really looking forward to finishing it.

2. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

The comic relief kid. He's actually a pretty good actor, considering how young he and his gang are.
    Child acting has come a long way since Child's Play

TANGO.ECHO.KILO likes this.
  3. Dizzy

Dizzy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Good fucken show. That is all.

4. Gundog

Gundog Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I don't know if I should admit it, but I just started it over for the third time. Just recently revolted against paying a buck fifty a month for directv and dropped them, so that's part to blame.

Dizzy and TANGO.ECHO.KILO like this.
  5. jolter604

jolter604 Member

[​IMG]

Jeremiahflex and Gundog like this.
  6. Eman

Eman Member

I was sucked in from the first episode. Surprised some of you didn't get into it right away.

I forget what scene it was but it was one of those parts with electrical shit flickering and everything and you just had that feeling something was about to make you jump. It started storming out at my place when it was on and my power went out, scared the shit out of us for a second. Burned my alarm clock up lol.

tandd6 and TANGO.ECHO.KILO like this.
  7. ironhardempress

ironhardempress Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

loved that show! I am sad we are done with it now. Can't wait til the next season comes out!

8. Jeremiahflex

Jeremiahflex Member

How long until we can give out details? I need to talk about the shit that happened in this show but I don't wanna spoil it for anybody.

jolter604 likes this.
  9. Leancuisine

Leancuisine Member

Way ahead of ya ;)

10. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

What is this mystery comment you replied to?

(I deleted it right away after I saw your thread)

Leancuisine likes this.
  11. Eman

Eman Member

Bumpity bump

tandd6, jolter604 and Perrin Aybara like this.
  12. jolter604

jolter604 Member

It's almost season twoooooo

hurricane likes this.
  13. hurricane

hurricane Member

Because of you fuks I finally caved in last night and threw on Netflix. The wife and I were up till 4am!! We watched the whole season. Fukin incredible!! Can't wait till the 27th. Is 11 dead?? The sheriff leaves eggos in that box at the end?? Is he with the govt?? So many questions!!!! If you haven't watched yet DO IT NOW!

jolter604, Eman and Perrin Aybara like this.
  14. Eman

Eman Member

Kai Greene is in this season?!? I thought that was him in the opening scene.

AnTabolic73 and hurricane like this.
  15. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Five episodes into season two so far. Definitely gonna finish it tonight.

hurricane likes this.
  16. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

He's one of the guys in that van running from the cops in the beginning.

AnTabolic73 likes this.
  17. Eman

Eman Member

I geeked out like a teenage school girl at the end of that scene... #8... Fuuckk.

I'm three episodes deep, trying to pace myself.

18. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

When I saw the name I thought there must be another person with that name.

We're just gonna finish it tonight. We just finished The 100 season four this week and I agreed to get caught up on The Walking Dead next since she watches it. Then probably gonna catch her up on GOT or Westworld.

19. Eman

Eman Member

I've pretty much given up on GoT or walking dead... I've missed so many episodes it's too intimidating to try and start now. I love having a show to keep up with though...

Perrin Aybara likes this.
  20. jolter604

jolter604 Member

I just caught up with walking dead before season 2. Stranger things has me glued to the couch and not wanting to limit 2 shows a day.hahahaha