Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Stranger things

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jolter604, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

I've seen all of GOT except the latest season and read all the books that are currently out, so I'm invested. TWD I've only seen the first season. She watches it though and I talked her into all thirteen seasons of Supernatural and all four seasons of The 100, so compromise, you know? I hear it's good anyway.

Eman likes this.
  2. Eman

Eman Member

I've turned to watching GoT on YouTube... Just clips. It's actually a cool way to watch it lol... I get to see all the big scenes!

I think I was on the second season of TWD...

Fargo is another one I've been meaning to catch up on. I saw the first season, each season is a different story though.

Perrin Aybara likes this.
  3. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

Watch "The Battle of the Bastards" on YouTube. One of the craziest battle scenes I've ever seen.

Eman likes this.
  4. hurricane

hurricane Member

What a great first episode!! Going to try and finish it tonight. I love the kid with the fukd up teeth(although he got new ones for the ladies). He fukin swears alot so he's cool by me. When are we allowed to talk about it. I don't want to ruin it for anyone.

5. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

If you haven't watched all of season two by the end of this weekend what are you really doing with your life?

Logan44551 and hurricane like this.
  6. hurricane

hurricane Member

Good point! LMAO. Not like I have anything to do. And tomorrow it's supposed to storm all day anyways.

7. Eman

Eman Member

Badass.

8. hurricane

hurricane Member

What is it bro??

9. Eman

Eman Member

There's a spoiler thread lol...

I read an article that said they would have more swearing this season. The producers said it's nothing compared to how the kids talk in real life lol...

Perrin Aybara and hurricane like this.
  10. hurricane

hurricane Member

That's FUKIN awesome! I don't want any spoilers yet. I should be able to finish it tonight.

11. Eman

Eman Member

It's all still from last season.

*SPOILERS* Stranger Things Discussion

hurricane likes this.
  12. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

We meant to only watch two episodes last night because my girlfriend had to work this morning. Three episodes after that we went to bed, lol. About to finish the last four now. Kinda sucks there's only nine.

It's an epic battle scene on Game of Thrones. If you don't really care about spoilers for the show look it up sometime.

hurricane likes this.
  13. hurricane

hurricane Member

I've never watched Game of Thrones. I know I'm fukin odd. But I will check out that battle scene.

14. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

Kai Greene? That's kind of dope. Who needs mr Olympia right.

15. jolter604

jolter604 Member

Season 2 was even better then season 1......

hurricane and AnTabolic73 like this.
  16. Bundy55

Bundy55 Member

Best show on TV right now!

hurricane likes this.
  17. jolter604

jolter604 Member

18. jolter604

jolter604 Member

All 3 seasons were epic

19. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member