SymBiotics (U.S. domestic)

Anyone been in contact with sym through his email the last few days? It’s approaching 10 days since I spoke to him and he’s not replied. I sent him another message yesterday just in case he somehow missed it and am waiting for a reply.

A few days ago with a question. He got back same day

Homie just checked in here yesterday.
That’s why I asked. He checks in here but has not replied to my correspondence yet. We had a few emails about an order and he never got back to me. I’ll wait a bit longer, see if he replies to the one I sent yesterday.

That’s why I asked. He checks in here but has not replied to my correspondence yet. We had a few emails about an order and he never got back to me. I’ll wait a bit longer, see if he replies to the one I sent yesterday.

How many back and forth emails?

12 total, went 10 back and forth across 2 days. Sent 11 and 12 almost 2 weeks ago and he never got back. Sent a reminder yesterday, so 13 in all. Hope he gets around to it, I’m trying to give the man my money hah
Idk man... IMO thats to much.. Like what are you going back and forth that much with a source for... unless there's an issue with an order I guess. He probably just ain't got time to play pen pal.

Idk man... IMO thats to much.. Like what are you going back and forth that much with a source for... unless there's an issue with an order I guess. He probably just ain't got time to play pen pal.

Yea I’m wondering why so emails unless there was an issue. Usually it’s my order. He replies where to send money and then I send to say payment sent. That’s
All and order is here a few days later

We were discussing a large quantity custom brew, so no. Took a few emails to discuss details and he agreed to my inquiry and stated he would get started. Since then I've not heard a word. And no, nothing outside of the order was discussed. He knows I'm ready to pay and I know hes agreed to my order.

Anyone been in contact with sym through his email the last few days? It’s approaching 10 days since I spoke to him and he’s not replied. I sent him another message yesterday just in case he somehow missed it and am waiting for a reply.
Placed an order yesterday and talked to him. He has been slower than usual though, I guess life happens sometimes.

We were discussing a large quantity custom brew, so no. Took a few emails to discuss details and he agreed to my inquiry and stated he would get started. Since then I've not heard a word. And no, nothing outside of the order was discussed. He knows I'm ready to pay and I know hes agreed to my order.
I'm not sure who you are by this handle and I don't have any unopened emails. I may have opened the message and got distracted and lost the prompt for an unopened message. It has happened more than a few times.

If this is the person I messaged with about the blend; it has not been attempted yet.

If this is the person about the Test-U; I thought it was taken care of.

Those are the only 2 custom conversations I am involved in.

10 days is entirely too long to wait. I have said many times to please re-message me if it is greater than 24 hours before I reply. I do sometimes open messages and forget to click the little eyeball icon to remember to come back to it when I can address the issue.
I can say with complete certainty that no person has tried to reach me for 10 consecutive days and had me ignore their attempts to contact.

Maybe email me again?? That is what I would do personally.
Even a PM maybe? I don't have one of those from anyone that is pending either.

Could file a missing person after 78hrs?

I'm not sure who you are by this handle and I don't have any unopened emails. I may have opened the message and got distracted and lost the prompt for an unopened message. It has happened more than a few times.

If this is the person I messaged with about the blend; it has not been attempted yet.

10 days is entirely too long to wait. I have said many times to please re-message me if it is greater than 24 hours before I reply. I do sometimes open messages and forget to click the little eyeball icon to remember to come back to it when I can address the issue.
I can say with complete certainty that no person has tried to reach me for 10 consecutive days and had me ignore their attempts to contact.

very well done Sym. i love your professionalism, transparency and communication. thank you.

Hey, thanks for the reply. To be clear I wasn’t contacting you daily for 10 days in a row. Just that this amount of time had elapsed without a response and I sent a reminder once yesterday as I didn’t want to nag about an order. I assumed you may have been dealing with some shit at home but other members here seemed to be having no problems. I’ll go ahead and reach out again. I’m the test-U guy :D.

Must have had a fun night with the wifey to forget that you never asked for shipping information or sent BTC address information for payment... LOL

Cheers man.

Last edited:
5th or 6th order with sym. Got my d.h.b. never tried before. 4 days to my door . So good experience as every other time. Also got liquid var (50 mg) but saving so I know what d.h.b feels like. Not as a stand alone of course using his test 300 at 450 per week and the DHB at 375 per week

Seems that there were some technical difficulties but Sym and I sorted that out and are proceeding as planned. Will be posting a review when my pack lands.

Back