SymBiotics (U.S. domestic)

Yeah I've been to Thailand plenty. There is a reason I don't live there. Honestly I'd prefer humid to dry heat. Either way on DNP and above 90 is no fun
Never been there, but I have friends from there. I can’t stand any type of heat. If I could find low 70’s with low humidity year round, I’d be there in a heartbeat.

Man, I am loving our unseasonably cooler weather. I was in shorts and t-shirt in 47° weather because that DNP was roasting my ass. I would wake up in the morning and the house would be 54° and I was loving it.
Same here. Off dnp-house 67 degrees. On dnp-55 degrees and still tolerable.

Man, I am loving our unseasonably cooler weather. I was in shorts and t-shirt in 47° weather because that DNP was roasting my ass. I would wake up in the morning and the house would be 54° and I was loving it.
hilarious i am wearing shorts & t shirt at 52 degrees going out, DNP warming me up haha

yea that’s what I was wondering I thought he mentioned he competed before
had small thing in early april but have big thing this late summer, i need to be lean as fuck, avi pic is from 2 years ago but i keep that body fat range low all season

How much do you really need to get good results? If I ever try it I was thinking sticking to a low dose
Results are based on calorie intake/deficit, daily dose, and cycle length. 14 days 250mg is essentially equal to 500mg at 7 days, with less sides. Accumulated dose determines metabolic boost, 11% for every 100mg is the average.

Results are based on calorie intake/deficit, daily dose, and cycle length. 14 days 250mg is essentially equal to 500mg at 7 days, with less sides. Accumulated dose determines metabolic boost, 11% for every 100mg is the average.
Thanks for the info. I definitely still need to do some more reading before I make the decision to try this.

hilarious i am wearing shorts & t shirt at 52 degrees going out, DNP warming me up haha
I was in line at a restaurant and people were bundled up because it was like 43. This guy looks at me in shorts and a T-shirt and was like “aren’t you cold?” I was like nope - this is perfect!

Back