SymBiotics (U.S. domestic)

I’m not seeing any testing on the anavar. This lab looks pretty nice and I’m interested. Would it be a safe bet that the dosages would be close within a few milligrams? I’m trying to start as close to 5mg as possible.

How much do you really need to get good results? If I ever try it I was thinking sticking to a low dose
I am staying 375mg for 2-3 weeks maximum.

Any other side effects on that dosage/ 375?
everyone is different but:
1. night sweats
2. feeling hot
3. insomnia
4. skin rash on my chest
5. unwell feeling, it stresses ur body and u feel it

I suggest run 200mg for 4 days, if all good then 400mg for 2-3 weeks. since Sym's dose is 125mg per cap, it'll be 250 for 4 days then 375mg for 2-3 weeks.

i have 1-1.5 weeks left, I lost fat, sadly I feel I lost muscle too, my shoulders definitely smaller.

Last edited:
I like doing 500mgs for 2 weeks exactly. It gets pretty rough. I swear my brain stops functioning about halfway through and all I wanna do is sleep.

Modafinil and caffeine is great for suppressing appetite, and it gives you a bit of an extra push throughout day while you’re feeling like death. If night sweats are rough I’d suggest buying a cheap oscillating fan off amazon and putting it at the end of your bed. If your not single and don’t wanna freeze your SO, just position it so it’s blowing directly at you.

I don’t know how to code a link on mobile, but on amazon just type in

“PELONIS 16'' 3-Speed Oscillating Pedestal Fan”

I move it around the house and plug it in wherever I’m gonna be (living room, couch, etc), that way I can keep the house temp normal and not turn my cat and girlfriend into icicles lol.

@rester dont worry your not gonna lose muscle that quick, dnp just makes you look like shit. I always look Extremely flat and bloated, and then a week or so after my cycle everything straightens out.

Thanks for the info. I definitely still need to do some more reading before I make the decision to try this.

I’d always work hard on your caloric manipulation before ever looking for help from compounds. Get used to sleeping HUNGRY. A mild dose of anabolics with a nice ~300-600 calorie deficit should be fine. Never have and never will use DNP. Though I’ve used T3 which was actually kind of nice for me personally.

I’m not seeing any testing on the anavar. This lab looks pretty nice and I’m interested. Would it be a safe bet that the dosages would be close within a few milligrams? I’m trying to start as close to 5mg as possible.
There should be testing done In the testing section there is a thread for symbiotics testing. You could also go with the suspension and control your dosing pretty well, just make sure you shake vigorously before use

There is an order that I am unable to ship and I need the customer to contact me for a refund please. I do not associate orders and emails and emails are deleted after I make my shipping list; so I have no idea of the email address.
I have given it much thought and I cannot ship to a US government owned address. This should be enough information for the customer to recognize the need to contact me.
Thank you.

There is an order that I am unable to ship and I need the customer to contact me for a refund please. I do not associate orders and emails and emails are deleted after I make my shipping list; so I have no idea of the email address.
I have given it much thought and I cannot ship to a US government owned address. This should be enough information for the customer to recognize the need to contact me.
Thank you.
:eek::eek:

Thank you.

Was it 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington, D.C. ??

heh :D

also
Thank you.
trump wants to juice up too

also

trump wants to juice up too

giphy.gif

Thank you.

I don't want to out anyone but seriously, this is a case of more money than brains situation.

One of those stories of "couldn't make this shit up". Added to my list.

Back