SymBiotics (U.S. domestic)

@SymBiotics. Christmas came early. Check mail please. [emoji854]

giphy.gif

Taking longer than normal to reply to email.

When I emailed him Monday to see if the dnp was ready, he did take a little longer than usually to reply but he did so yesterday. He apologized it’s not ready yet and alluded to some personal matters taking time away. I didn’t ask for details in his personal life.

Guys, Sym has person stuff going on with his family, he does have a person life outside of his side business. Currently he catches up with all his emails late in the night. I spoke with him recently towards night time and he was very prompt with his responses.

12 days on DNP i'm FLAT as fuck, what's going on? my arms flat as if i was natty all my life, is that normal? this gradually happened but now im actually flat l

Idk much about DNP but could it be safe to say water,mineral and glycogen depletion possibly?

Guys, Sym has person stuff going on with his family, he does have a person life outside of his side business. Currently he catches up with all his emails late in the night. I spoke with him recently towards night time and he was very prompt with his responses.

Thank you, new rep. We hope the best for him and his person issues. Pass that along the next time you're spooning with him.

Back