SymBiotics (U.S. domestic)

Thank you, new rep. We hope the best for him and his person issues. Pass that along the next time you're spooning with him.

No problemo ;) , I just remember he said in a few threads back he had to deal with someone in his family going to hospital is all and few others stuff happened. Knowing how people here can't be bothered to read a few threads back.

I get what you're saying though, message received

Last edited:
All seriousness, I hope things are well with Symbiotics. My old folks aren’t in the best of shape. Mom has leukemia, and dad is on oxygen 24/7. I feel for him.

giphy.gif

Sorry to hear this man

Thanks .. All good man. Such is life. I’m a practicing Stoic

We mortals also are lighted and extinguished; the period of suffering comes in between, but on either side there is a deep peace
Seneca (Letters from a Stoic)

No problemo ;) , I just remember he said in a few threads back he had to deal with someone in his family going to hospital is all and few others stuff happened. Knowing how people here can't be bothered to read a few threads back.

I get what you're saying though, message received
Hope he recovered from all his probs and back at answering emails and stuff... tomm will be 14 days and still i didnt get my Stuff ...

Lol i wish i was hooked up
With government ...i wonder if somebody else in such a long waiting time
If I didn't answer you then I am not aware that I have a pending message.
Could you please email me again?
I have asked publicly, many times, to please email me again if there is no reply in 24 hours.
I sometimes do open emails and and unable to reply at the moment. Then there is no pending email notification if I forget to click the "mark as unread" icon.

If I didn't answer you then I am not aware that I have a pending message.
Could you please email me again?
I have asked publicly, many times, to please email me again if there is no reply in 24 hours.
I sometimes do open emails and and unable to reply at the moment. Then there is no pending email notification if I forget to click the "mark as unread" icon.
I will email u on proton right now

Regarding my email response times:
Nobody in my family is currently sick or causing me to use extra time. There are no disasters I am currently cleaning up or repairing from.

I am not responsive during the day because I have a job.

I work outside and most often I am on or in the water.
I promised in my introduction that I would reply to emails within 24 hours; and if that time is exceeded to please email me again because I may have opened it and gotten distracted before replying.

Aside from my career and my family obligations, I sometimes sleep.
Not one thing has changed in my ability to reply or respond in a timely manner, with the exception of my ability to use the TOR browser to log into the forum dependably.
There was a time about a month ago, in which I was in my office processing samples; and I would be able to use the computer to answer emails during the day.
There are some days of the week in which I am able to go back to land for lunch and use the internet; and I reply to emails during those times.
These daytime email sessions are not predictable and may not recur for months on end. It just depends on my work and what phase I am operating in at the moment.
In all, my messages are processed every day before the 24 hour mark has passed; with the afore mentioned exceptions of being distracted from an opened email.

Regarding my email response times:
Nobody in my family is currently sick or causing me to use extra time. There are no disasters I am currently cleaning up or repairing from.

I am not responsive during the day because I have a job.

I work outside and most often I am on or in the water.
I promised in my introduction that I would reply to emails within 24 hours; and if that time is exceeded to please email me again because I may have opened it and gotten distracted before replying.

Aside from my career and my family obligations, I sometimes sleep.
Not one thing has changed in my ability to reply or respond in a timely manner, with the exception of my ability to use the TOR browser to log into the forum dependably.
There was a time about a month ago, in which I was in my office processing samples; and I would be able to use the computer to answer emails during the day.
There are some days of the week in which I am able to go back to land for lunch and use the internet; and I reply to emails during those times.
These daytime email sessions are not predictable and may not recur for months on end. It just depends on my work and what phase I am operating in at the moment.
In all, my messages are processed every day before the 24 hour mark has passed; with the afore mentioned exceptions of being distracted from an opened email.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back