SymBiotics (U.S. domestic)

Thanks JC, Sometimes it takes this sort of thing to make oneself realize they are probably an arrogant ass hole. The guy I originally smarted off to, we are actually good friends now thanks to the conversation option. I hired a coach on here also. You are right, a great place. I went back and tried to delete my offensive comments but there is a 30 minute window and it had just passed. I will continue to answer, comment, and apologize to those that were offended by me. That is the right thing to do. But after that I'll just be a reader. They do say that is the way to gain knowledge and I don't want to upset anyone's day. My type of humor doesn't belong here. I was just having a happy, funny day.
Thank you again JC for your help. G.

giphy.gif

Feel free and share some of your knowledge and experience then man. Lol, welcome to MESO. You’ll like it here.
Thanks Big for the invitation. I appreciate it. And you are a guy that I really upset. So this is gold for you to say. But I will be much better off just staying in the shadows and studying newer, much more up to date knowledge than what my old school ass has to offer. That is the reason I signed on. I simply got excited and butted in when I should not have. I sincerely regret offending anyone. That is not the kind of person I am. Quite the opposite actually. Hell I told Mdrock I will buy him a beer if I ever have the opportunity to meet him. And same to you Big. And JC. Hell, any of you. You have an awesome evening Big bro!!!

Thanks Big for the invitation. I appreciate it. And you are a guy that I really upset. So this is gold for you to say. But I will be much better off just staying in the shadows and studying newer, much more up to date knowledge than what my old school ass has to offer. That is the reason I signed on. I simply got excited and butted in when I should not have. I sincerely regret offending anyone. That is not the kind of person I am. Quite the opposite actually. Hell I told Mdrock I will buy him a beer if I ever have the opportunity to meet him. And same to you Big. And JC. Hell, any of you. You have an awesome evening Big bro!!!

My man. Old school is where it’s at. Nothing better than the class of old school. I’d gladly be a student of yours man.

Cheers.

I've found that the members here have a wealth of knowledge they are willing to share. I recently had an issue with blood work come up and I was given great advice. It is a bit of a taboo to ask questions like " hey where do I score some drugs" or for this thread specifically "what's wrong with his email". This implies the person hasn't read past the first few pages and is willing to rely on a stranger tell them where to buy.

I believe the members don't do this out a of true maliciousness, but to get the newbies used to the idea of being self reliant. There are a ton of scammers out here who will take their money and possibly compromise their freedom. It's not so much hate and discontent, but tough love from those who have been around to those who are getting on board with the lifestyle we have all chosen.

I've found that the members here have a wealth of knowledge they are willing to share. I recently had an issue with blood work come up and I was given great advice. It is a bit of a taboo to ask questions like " hey where do I score some drugs" or for this thread specifically "what's wrong with his email". This implies the person hasn't read past the first few pages and is willing to rely on a stranger tell them where to buy.

I believe the members don't do this out a of true maliciousness, but to get the newbies used to the idea of being self reliant. There are a ton of scammers out here who will take their money and possibly compromise their freedom. It's not so much hate and discontent, but tough love from those who have been around to those who are getting on board with the lifestyle we have all chosen.

My God this is golden. This is why Meso is the best.

giphy.gif

Very well said. Thank you!!!

Good Morning all.
I hope the beginning of the work week is going well for those fortunate enough to still be able to work.
DNP capsules are finished; but I won't take orders until Wednesday night. I still have to package and label it all.
HCG and HGH are still untested. There is a delay with shipping and I will not sell them until they are tested.
I wish you all a great Monday. My list is to follow:

<script src=""></script>

Good Morning all.
I hope the beginning of the work week is going well for those fortunate enough to still be able to work.
DNP capsules are finished; but I won't take orders until Wednesday night. I still have to package and label it all.
HCG and HGH are still untested. There is a delay with shipping and I will not sell them until they are tested.
I wish you all a great Monday. My list is to follow:

<script src=""></script>

Awesome news. I finally decided to take the DNP plunge. And if we get more corona cash, looks like I’ll be guy some HGH after it’s tested. Or maybe Primo. Or all the above [emoji2371]

Awesome news. I finally decided to take the DNP plunge. And if we get more corona cash, looks like I’ll be guy some HGH after it’s tested. Or maybe Primo. Or all the above [emoji2371]

same looking forward to his HGH testing. Will probably hop on that. I’ll be posting up some mid bloodwork in the next few weeks of @SymBiotics Test Cyp. Looking forward to reporting back

same looking forward to his HGH testing. Will probably hop on that. I’ll be posting up some mid bloodwork in the next few weeks of @SymBiotics Test Cyp. Looking forward to reporting back

I’m looking forward to you doing that as well. I recently picked up some test cyp from him. When I do try it, I’m curious how it will compare to my test Cyp from Walgreens [emoji12]

Back