correct_injury

I'm running 300mg of test C 2 weeks in now. I'm wondering should I wait until week 3 or 4 until I'm at peak test levels before adding primo to avoid crashing me estrodial or will the saturation time be long enough with primo to let my e2 climb before primo peaks I'm thinking 200mg of primo I'm going to do bloods at week 6 or 7 to check my e2 is not too low also considering adding anavar for the last 8 weeks of the cycle any feedback is much appreciated.

I'm running 300mg of test C 2 weeks in now. I'm wondering should I wait until week 3 or 4 until I'm at peak test levels before adding primo to avoid crashing me estrodial or will the saturation time be long enough with primo to let my e2 climb before primo peaks I'm thinking 200mg of primo I'm going to do bloods at week 6 or 7 to check my e2 is not too low also considering adding anavar for the last 8 weeks of the cycle any feedback is much appreciated.
Primo will not crash your E2, it does lower it in some users but not 100%. Doubt with 200mg primo and test at 300, you even have to worry. Just add it now and get bloodwork at week 6.

For reference, I've ran primo at 1.5x my test dose and E2 was still within range and not crashed. As far as adding anavar, up to you but without knowing your cycle history, training and diet it's hard to give the best advice for you.

Primo will not crash your E2, it does lower it in some users but not 100%. Doubt with 200mg primo and test at 300, you even have to worry. Just add it now and get bloodwork at week 6.

For reference, I've ran primo at 1.5x my test dose and E2 was still within range and not crashed. As far as adding anavar, up to you but without knowing your cycle history, training and diet it's hard to give the best advice for you.
Okay thanks man you think I should start at 200mg primo and raise it depending on how my e2 looks and try keep it around the top of the reference range? Also is it best to pin primo 2 or 3 times a week would I get away with twice a week? I am very lean looking to add lean mass during this cycle and not excess body fat. I work 4 12 hour shifts a week so I can only train 3 days a week

Mix them in the same pin and twice a week is fine. I have run primo 1:1, 2:1, and 1:2 (test:primo) without E2 issues. As above, start now and check at week 6 or so to see what it is doing for you as everyone is different.

Does anyone know if its best to pin primo the same day as your test or does it matter?
I'd pin them same day. Same syringe if you have space.

I personally would start on the lower end of primo since you don't know how it effects your E2. Crashed E2 is worse than high E2 in my experience.

Its always good to keep some dbol or hcg around to help with aromatization if your E2 does crash.

I'd pin them same day. Same syringe if you have space.

I personally would start on the lower end of primo since you don't know how it effects your E2. Crashed E2 is worse than high E2 in my experience.

Its always good to keep some dbol or hcg around to help with aromatization if your E2 does crash.
Thanks will do, I have a vial of HCG there just incase, Any experience with pharmaQ? i have pharmaq test and primo, Also have some hemi pharma test you ever heard of or tried hemi pharma?