Test E log, cycle #6, year 11, 24 years of age

Hello, first post, long time lurker.
Started my first cycle at 18, then again at 19, 20, 21, and 22. All cycles 10 weeks of test E and one of test C. 150-200 mg per dose, no PCT ever. One dirty bulk and the rest very strict dieting animal based. have not started cycle #6 yet planned for 12 weeks test E,
Few to no negative side effects on all cycles, mostly just a beautiful jaw now. overall have felt great even at the end of cycle with no PCT. All opinions, questions and advice is appreciated. Testosterone helped rehabilitate my knee health, and I can walk properly because of past cycles due to having severe weakness in my knees from standing on hard surfaces wearing body armor and other heavy equipment.
Never taken bloods, don’t laugh I was broke and meatheaded
1st picture is at 18 before starting (138 LB) got up to 163 that cycle

2nd pic is 19 yrs 2nd cycle about 4-5 weeks in (150lb)

3rd pic is 4th cycle at 21 yrs, 7 weeks in (150 lbs)
4th pic is this year of 2024 in june, no workouts since last October
( 150 lbs) , over 2 years off any type of PED, only Tongkat Ali and fadogia agrestris, raw organs, and minerals, along with the same strict animal based diet (mainly raw ground beef, bananas, whole milk, apple juice, rice, boiled eggs).
Dick and balls have always worked great, no noticeable ball shrinkage

Also did meldonium ( 3 cycles) non-anabolic
I can hold my breathe for 3 minutes I think it’s because of the meldonium cus I could not before.

Diet: 800-900 grams of bananas, 1-1/2 cups rice ( 900 cals), 1 pint whole milk, 1 liter apple juice, 600-700 grams raw ground beef 73/27 (lean/fat), 3-6 boiled eggs
( job conditions have had significant affect on water weight retention and calorie usage)

Attachments

• IMG_0356.jpeg
    IMG_0356.jpeg
    206.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1674.jpeg
    IMG_1674.jpeg
    197.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0243.jpeg
    IMG_0243.jpeg
    381.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8421.jpeg
    IMG_8421.jpeg
    234.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0106.jpeg
    IMG_0106.jpeg
    414.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I think you need a proper guidance rather than AAS. You’re past the point where you get flamed for using gear with no structural base but you can still benefit from getting a real coach/trainer who can guide your nutrition.

I think you have great genetics for pure muscle accrual, being naturally lean will give you a huge time frame to bulk compared to us who have faster tendencies to gain fat.

I would say spend your money on a good coach and you will get more learning the curves and improve faster. If you decide to do it on your own, learn to take advantage of your metabolism and put more emphasis on food, training and recovery rather than PEDs.

Good luck.

I think you need a proper guidance rather than AAS. You’re past the point where you get flamed for using gear with no structural base but you can still benefit from getting a real coach/trainer who can guide your nutrition.

I think you have great genetics for pure muscle accrual, being naturally lean will give you a huge time frame to bulk compared to us who have faster tendencies to gain fat.

I would say spend your money on a good coach and you will get more learning the curves and improve faster. If you decide to do it on your own, learn to take advantage of your metabolism and put more emphasis on food, training and recovery rather than PEDs.

Good luck.
As far as performance goes, I’ve never met anyone that worked harder than me or was better than me in any way, pretty much the only way people are ever better performing is when they can lift more weight. As far as coaches go, i would like someone to help with my AAS usage, I’ve outperformed my peers all my life, I just want to be bigger. I’m at the point where a caloric surplus doesn’t gain lean muscle but starts to add fat, and I train as much as is necessary before hitting an overtraining point, in 11 years of lifting I’ve gotten enough experience to know what makes the difference for me and hard training and eating just makes me more… ripped. I’m ripped enough, it’s time for some volume bud, limited by genetics somewhat.

Last edited:
As far as performance goes, I’ve never met anyone that worked harder than me or was better than me in any way, pretty much the only way people are ever better performing is when they can lift more weight. As far as coaches go, i would like someone to help with my AAS usage, I’ve outperformed my peers all my life, I just want to be bigger. I’m at the point where a caloric surplus doesn’t gain lean muscle but starts to add fat, and I train as much as is necessary before hitting an overtraining point, in 11 years of lifting I’ve gotten enough experience to know what makes the difference for me and hard training and eating just makes me more… ripped. I’m ripped enough, it’s time for some volume bud, limited by genetics somewhat.
Well, if you think AAS is where you lack, better go the Chase Irons route then lol.

How tall are you btw? I hope you’re not over 5’8, sure you’re lean but worrying about drugs when you’re top weight is 180 means your problem is nutrition not peds.