test e pip feels like i’m gonna die

wheres-waldo

I ordered a bunch of powders from ppl back in Feb and just brewed them last week

300mg test e
300mg tren e

sunflower oil. both 2/20 ba/bb .45 bottle top filter. everything looks clear

shot 1.5ml each (3ml total) into left quad and a few days later the same in my right

site literally feels hard as a rock. woke up this morning with cramps in my calves which i never get. hobbled to the gym and feel like shit

starting to get warm ears etc and a bit flu like

no redness

been shooting this many ml for years and never had issues

will polysorbate 80 fix this?

im going to try reheating. do i need to filter again after i reheat because i have no more right now. i have like 100mls of this shit. what do bros?

thanks

Test E can't be trusted from any source because there's been a problem with it for a few years and there have been theories as to the cause of the problem, but there is no solution to it being shit.

Tren E hasn't been reported as a problem and I think you're problem is from the Test E.

0.22um filter is required for sterility. 0.45um filters are used as a prefilter to clean up the brew before sending it through a 0.22um filter to provide true sterility.

As for the hellish pain going on in your injection site. Massage the shit out of the site, use a scrap device, pool ball/lacross, rolling pin, dig in hard. Do it even if it is extremely painful and it will break down the inflammation much quicker.

Next step take that Test E and toss that shit in the trash where it belongs.

The esters of Test from PPL that don't cause pain:
Testosterone Acetate, Cyp, Decanoate, Undecanoate.

Word on the street from the bros is that test E raws are fuxed up. How so and why i dont know, nor have i seen any solid information why.

@janoshik have you tested Test E raws lately and witnessed poor quality? If so did you ever investigate what is behind the issue? Is there some impurity in recent batches thats giving guys issues and have you identified what the impurity is?

I'll be following this chat.
Just had some Test E come in and it was fine. I've ordered more so I hope it's the same batch.

What's your process regarding heating temps, during and after? Also combining the hormone with the carrier oil?

Test E and C are interchangable, C won't hold at higher concentrations without crashing, but as far as function there's really no reason to buy E anymore.

Decanoate would be the safer ester to hold at a higher concentration with no pip.

For some reason the body building community is obsessed with Test E, they go to this ester as if it has special properties above all the other esters and it clearly doesn't, but what it does have is the chance of wasting money and time with raws you can't use.

Just had some Test E come in and it was fine. I've ordered more so I hope it's the same batch.

What's your process regarding heating temps, during and after? Also combining the hormone with the carrier oil?

I used minimal heat via water bath just to get the mix warm when I brewed it. no heat afterwards
Test E can't be trusted from any source because there's been a problem with it for a few years and there have been theories as to the cause of the problem, but there is no solution to it being shit.

Tren E hasn't been reported as a problem and I think you're problem is from the Test E.

0.22um filter is required for sterility. 0.45um filters are used as a prefilter to clean up the brew before sending it through a 0.22um filter to provide true sterility.

As for the hellish pain going on in your injection site. Massage the shit out of the site, use a scrap device, pool ball/lacross, rolling pin, dig in hard. Do it even if it is extremely painful and it will break down the inflammation much quicker.

Next step take that Test E and toss that shit in the trash where it belongs.

The esters of Test from PPL that don't cause pain:
Testosterone Acetate, Cyp, Decanoate, Undecanoate.

going to lower the ml in todays shot

ordering a .22, bake it and try again but I don’t think it’s an infection. I read about Test E issues only after

thanks for the replies everyone

Word on the street from the bros is that test E raws are fuxed up. How so and why i dont know, nor have i seen any solid information why.

@janoshik have you tested Test E raws lately and witnessed poor quality? If so did you ever investigate what is behind the issue? Is there some impurity in recent batches thats giving guys issues and have you identified what the impurity is?
Yes, test e and c have been coming low. E for years now, c for a while too now

The guess being unbound acid (ester)

Test Cyp only for me because of this reason. I threw away almost a liter of finished Test E a while back. Sucks man. But I've never had an issue with Cyp other than the annoyance of crashed vials in the winter.

So I had the same issue. Shoulder was in pain and hard as a rock for 4 days

So I pulled it all back out and heated and stired it at 90 c to 100 c for an hour.

Then refilterd again through a .2 bottle top filter and it cut the PIP waaaay down. The slight pip only lasts 3 minutes now.

However the Test E darkened slightly. And the fumes from the BB burning off sued ass.

I got another batch of test E and this is my plan.
Bring GSO oil to 90c
Add powder and hold at 90 for 45 ro 60 minutes
Then turn temperature off and add BA and BB 2/20
Let cool
Filter through. 2 bottle top, twice

Hoping this fixes almost all pip

So I pulled it all back out and heated and stired it at 90 c to 100 c for an hour.

Then refilterd again through a .2 bottle top filter and it cut the PIP waaaay down. The slight pip only lasts 3 minutes now.

However the Test E darkened slightly. And the fumes from the BB burning off sued ass.

Bring GSO oil to 90c
Let cool

I've got test Cyp and it's giving some pip as well but that could be from some other mistakes I've made. But I will be trying this process on the next batch of test Cyp.

I don't think it's necessary to bring every compound close to it melting point but why not?

Will it hurt the hormone? I've heard, and again it's just what I've heard. That as long as you don't go past the melting poit you shouldn't have e to worry about hurting the hormone.

I'll have way more information when I start using everything I've made. For now this is all the experience I can share

Bring GSO oil to 90c
Let cool

I suggest a slightly different method.

Add the hormone BA and BB together in 1 beaker and the carrier oil in another beaker.

Heat them at the same time, the hormone will melt as it rises in temp.
At 50-60 degrees Test E will definitely have all melted then add the carrier oil into the hormone. I like putting bolt beakers on an angle and when adding the CO I run it down the inside wall of the other beaker.

Stir lightly till you can visibly see the hormone swirls disappear, you can keep it on the heat whilst stirring.

The next step is optional, put it back on the heat to 90 for 15 minute's. Overheating the hormone is something I've only heard about and discussed at length.
Actual proof of it happening at 100, nope, I'm yet to see.

I suggest a slightly different method.

Add the hormone BA and BB together in 1 beaker and the carrier oil in another beaker.

Heat them at the same time, the hormone will melt as it rises in temp.
At 50-60 degrees Test E will definitely have all melted then add the carrier oil into the hormone. I like putting bolt beakers on an angle and when adding the CO I run it down the inside wall of the other beaker.

Stir lightly till you can visibly see the hormone swirls disappear, you can keep it on the heat whilst stirring.

The next step is optional, put it back on the heat to 90 for 15 minute's. Overheating the hormone is something I've only heard about and discussed at length.
Actual proof of it happening at 100, nope, I'm yet to see.

I dont know if the mixing order has anything to do with pip but I did put it in the oven at 230F for an hour, shot 2ml total instead of 3 and the next day had a new welt

waiting for a .2 filter and some peg/ps80 next

What does it smell like when it's made and at room temp?
I'd expect a piney type smell that's strong and when it's made the smell is stronger.

If it has a deep musty smell that feels heavy on the sinuses, close to the smell of vegetable oil.
I may know what the issue is.

you got test e from pp? still good, no issues?