The Comeback - Test/Mast/Tren/DHB/Sdrol (Adjustable dumbbells and bands only)

Guys I posted pictures 3 days ago, I don't recon I have gained much noticable mass in three days. I'll post every Friday of pics and weight aswell as measurement updates.

Guys I posted pictures 3 days ago, I don't recon I have gained much noticable mass in three days. I'll post every Friday of pics and weight aswell as measurement updates.
Concur there. The measurements are a useful metric as well.

I have measurement progress photos posted a couple days ago on page 3, when I measured i was almost up half inch on biceps and down an inch on my waist in about a week's time.

I misread the dates, I thought March 6th was the last set of photos, not March 19th like he had said. Agreed, only been a few days since, yea posting photos every Friday will be good accountability, it’ll also help you avoid any possible relapse.

To this day my best results ever were on 900mg per week of total gear, and I’ve been doing gear well over 20 years now. Stop thinking by so much, stop over analyzing everything, do you ever think the reason some ppl are telling you to stop acting like a bitch is because THEY ACTUALLY WANT YOU TO GET PISSED OFF ENOUGH TO KEEP GOING? Some of the ppl on this forum that show the toughest love are also the biggest fans of ppl that don’t give in and keep going

I misread the dates, I thought March 6th was the last set of photos, not March 19th like he had said. Agreed, only been a few days since, yea posting photos every Friday will be good accountability, it’ll also help you avoid any possible relapse.

To this day my best results ever were on 900mg per week of total gear, and I’ve been doing gear well over 20 years now. Stop thinking by so much, stop over analyzing everything, do you ever think the reason some ppl are telling you to stop acting like a bitch is because THEY ACTUALLY WANT YOU TO GET PISSED OFF ENOUGH TO KEEP GOING? Some of the ppl on this forum that show the toughest love are also the biggest fans of ppl that don’t give in and keep going
Stop being so nice, I don't like it.

Edit your post and throw in an insult, I need to workout here shortly and I'm feeling like a comfy bitch, I need disruption.

If he cut his hair he would look more jacked. I’ve never had a redhead before, I would definitely bend him over and give him the business and yank his hair. Probably wouldn’t even put up a fight with me if I had a few rocks to give him…..fucking pathetic little shit that he is!!!!

If he cut his hair he would look more jacked. I’ve never had a redhead before, I would definitely bend him over and give him the business and yank his hair. Probably wouldn’t even put up a fight with me if I had a few rocks to give him…..fucking pathetic little shit that he is!!!!
Brb gonna do a cardio DVD workout, ughh I'm so mad, I'm probably going to over eat today, just know it's your fault if I add extra granola to my yogurt. I bet you feel real good about yourself.

Starting 60mg/50mg - Anavar/Winstrol tomorrow until 10th week mark. Blood pressure this afternoon without beta blocker was 121/76 so I will keep monitoring and adjust var/winny dosage according to side effects.

I will be getting a gym membership in about a week ✓