MESO-Rx Sponsor THEPROVIDER GH ONLY USA , EU and rest of world int. and dom service

yeah i was being facetious, this clown is bs, i never expected any test results, maybe he'll surprise us lmao, i won't hold my breath, i cant hold it that long! lol

So do we mean we need good people to send in samples for testing? We need to do this much like anasci did with @buck and i do believe another guy at the time… right @Sampei … looken for honest people to throw in for board testing

So do we mean we need good people to send in samples for testing? We need to do this much like anasci did with @buck and i do believe another guy at the time… right @Sampei … looken for honest people to throw in for board testing
I don't use TP HGH anymore since two years ago. I ain't interested in testing it to be honest. TP is a thing of the past

ive never bought from tp so im not sure what you mean, idk , but i agree with as many people should start testing there own hgh whatever brand they are using, just so for sake of "harm reduction " and to inform the board and know what they are injecting into there bodies, all the hgh i've put into my body has been janoshik tested for dimer etc so i know what is the correct dose etc so for the sake of harm reduction test your products if you can "afford" it , which is also an issue not many people can, so maybe it will help someone else whos taking the same products get an idea too by me testing what im using ,,,,,, Sorry so long

Back