Tirzeparide source.

Eup

hi everyone.
Just a question looking for trizeparide source and suggestions or results from use and sources.

Thanks don't flame me just asking for a solid place since most of you guys usually pretty smart and resourceful.

Thanks in advance.

Not going to flame you but I would recommend leveraging the search or even just browsing the sponsors or other vendors in this section, most of them have trizeparide at this point it just comes down to how long you want to wait, what you want to pay and who has test results you are comfortable with.

Start searching in the underground section. Can’t speak specifically to tirz but I’ve purchased properly dosed, tested, and effective semaglutide from sources here that also offer tirz

Start searching in the underground section. Can’t speak specifically to tirz but I’ve purchased properly dosed, tested, and effective semaglutide from sources here that also offer

Well the immatures tools usually start flaming. Acting like negative dicks they are so I tried to preface it to avoid those idiots.
I know there a bunch of sources, but I was asking if anyone recommends anyone they have used or like?
I usually use naps but he doesn't carry it only semiglutide.

Thanks

Well the immatures tools usually start flaming. Acting like negative dicks they are so I tried to preface it to avoid those idiots.
I know there a bunch of sources, but I was asking if anyone recommends anyone they have used or like?
I usually use naps but he doesn't carry it only semiglutide.

Thanks
Naps !!! lol that explains you being here since 2015 and still being a dumbass and asking for a source.

Naps !!! lol that explains you being here since 2015 and still being a dumbass and asking for a source.

Sorry I guess my dumb ass get pharma everything I only use naps for a couple things here and there. LOL
morons always have a comment reminds me of guys that are 5"8 with small dicks and muscles always talking shit. A lot of small dicks out there. LOL.
Are you the guy in the locker wishing he had a bigger dick looking around. LOL

Don't worry I'll find my way. Idiots end up where idiots always end up posting ignorant comments.

Sorry I guess my dumb ass get pharma everything I only use naps for a couple things here and there. LOL
morons always have a comment reminds me of guys that are 5"8 with small dicks and muscles always talking shit. A lot of small dicks out there. LOL.
Are you the guy in the locker wishing he had a bigger dick looking around. LOL

Don't worry I'll find my way. Idiots end up where idiots always end up posting ignorant comments.
Ah didn’t get the answers you wanted so you come out swinging with the insults.

It’s INCREDIBLY easy to find a vendor and their stock. All you have to do is search. Then go through the source thread and READ all the comments/reviews.

Edit to add: if you don’t know the correct spelling of a chemical you are injecting then you shouldn’t be injecting.

I got the answer I need one normal person answered.
The answer I got is there is still a bunch of dickheads on meso for years. What's new Millard and the mods allow it so, it's like high school around here.
Sorry to all the English majors my auto correct sucks and I wear glasses so sorry hard to use my phone to reply immediately to small dick douche bags. lol

The answer I got is there is still a bunch of dickheads on meso for years. What's new Millard and the mods allow it so, it's like high school around here.
Sorry to all the English majors my auto correct sucks and I wear glasses so sorry hard to use my phone to reply immediately to small dick douche bags. lol

QSC moves a lot of Tirz, meaning stock tends to be fresh, and regularly tests their products.

I think today is the last for the 30mgX10 vial kit for $270 with free shipping "group buy" which is a killer deal. I've used pharma and the effects are the same. I'd jump on it before it's over.

Make sure you use quality BAC water, the best deal is 25x30ml Hospira (pfizer) water from medex for $85.

QSC ordering is cumbersome and customer service sucks compared to Naps, but they will deliver, the price is unbeatable, and for this product, the quality is as good as it gets on the grey market.

Feel free to DM me if you need an assist without getting flamed.

Last edited:
Good. You were spoon fed an answer because you're too much of a lazy sack of shit to do 5 minutes of research. You manage to only buy pharma yet can't navigate the search function in this forum because you're a retarded cry baby bitch.
No go lose weight with your "Tirzeparide" you fat fuck

QSC moves a lot of Tirz, meaning stock tends to be fresh, and regularly tests their products.

I think today is the last for the 30mgX10 vial kit for $270 with free shipping "group buy" which is a killer deal. I've used pharma and the effects are the same. I'd jump on it before it's over.

Make sure you use quality BAC water, the best deal is 25x30ml Hospira (pfizer) water from medex for $85.

QSC ordering is cumbersome and customer service sucks compared to Naps, but they will deliver, the price is unbeatable, and for this product, the quality is as good as it gets on the grey market.

Feel free to DM me if you need an assist without getting flamed.
i dont even use traditional sources anymore.
it seems all these traditional sources just relabel QSC products at a substantial markup.
from raws to finished product to peptides.. QSC is a one stop shop.

i dont even use traditional sources anymore.
it seems all these traditional sources just relabel QSC products at a substantial markup.
from raws to finished product to peptides.. QSC is a one stop shop.

For everything but finished oils and tabs I'd agree.

Generic Asia is in another league when it comes to oils yet priced very similarly to QSC.

All UGL orals are a last resort as India generic pharma has them beat by far in quality and price.

None of the vendors including QSC make their own peptides. So if the testing of a particular batch looks good it's usually fine and typically the lowest price. JY is pretty damn competitive, sometimes even lower than QSC, but with their low volume/margins don't do much testing. To QSCs credit they're pretty transparent and don't hide bad lab results..