Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Dude y’all can say what you want about this but I’ve discovered a product for tattoos called fast numbing cream and that shit is amazing! I feel nothing! I’m in the chair rn and can’t feel a thing lol. I won’t get another tattoo without it! :oops:
I’ve got both arms sleeved out and a chest piece so I’ve paid my dues. :cool:

The older I get the more this shit hurts lol. :(

Anyway about your tat....

That’s probably the reason your girl wants to peg you! Hehehe :p
your back piece turns her on! :D
Fuck all that, that is part of the fun! No pain no gain and such. I got both side ribs done, that shit is tender.

Numbing cream?

I've slept through everything I've had done unless I was talking. Only thing needed for ink is a bit of Aveno afterward. :/
I’ve sit 7 hrs at once and on one of my sleeves and had no problem, and like you said, even felt like I could have slept at times. That was just a couple years ago.
I recently put a word on each side of my upper back/traps and that shit just fuckin hurt! Pain is beauty but I got the beauty without the pain this time so :p
Yea, isn’t the slight pain the whole point of therapy sessions?

I mean numbing cream might be alright if you’re getting your vaginer done.
Well I can’t grow a beard and I have a full head of hair. Maybe that’s why I feel pain and it hurts. :(
When I do get my vaginer tatted don’t pm me for pics o_O not happening! :D
I can’t in the name of masculinity give you I like :(
I understand :( That makes perfect sense coming from someone that enjoys a prostate massage o_O
Lol! :p

Fuck all that, that is part of the fun! No pain no gain and such. I got both side ribs done, that shit is tender.
You are psychotic! Ribs!! ouchhhh!
Fun?.. pssht! Your definition of fun and mine are different :p

Fun is opening a pack and seeing all the TGI creatine lookin back at you!
Woohoo!! o_O :)

I’ve sit 7 hrs at once and on one of my sleeves and had no problem, and like you said, even felt like I could have slept at times. That was just a couple years ago.
I recently put a word on each side of my upper back/traps and that shit just fuckin hurt! Pain is beauty but I got the beauty without the pain this time so :p

Well I can’t grow a beard and I have a full head of hair. Maybe that’s why I feel pain and it hurts. :(
When I do get my vaginer tatted don’t pm me for pics o_O not happening! :D

I understand :( That makes perfect sense coming from someone that enjoys a prostate massage o_O
Lol! :p
Haha got me on that one, you just made the list.

Sponsors

Latest posts