Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Well I’m skipping the gym today. I’m headed to finish up this full back piece tat!! Had the outline done about two weeks ago and can’t wait to see how it turns out!
For you fuckers that are going to the gym, throw in a few sets of bis and tris for me!! :)

Oooff enjoy I finished my back 2 months ago I have a baphomet with 2 naked girls tied up in chains lol

Oooff enjoy I finished my back 2 months ago I have a baphomet with 2 naked girls tied up in chains lol
Dude y’all can say what you want about this but I’ve discovered a product for tattoos called fast numbing cream and that shit is amazing! I feel nothing! I’m in the chair rn and can’t feel a thing lol. I won’t get another tattoo without it! :oops:
I’ve got both arms sleeved out and a chest piece so I’ve paid my dues. :cool:

The older I get the more this shit hurts lol. :(

Anyway about your tat....

That’s probably the reason your girl wants to peg you! Hehehe :p
your back piece turns her on! :D

Dude y’all can say what you want about this but I’ve discovered a product for tattoos called fast numbing cream and that shit is amazing! I feel nothing! I’m in the chair rn and can’t feel a thing lol. I won’t get another tattoo without it! :oops:

Numbing cream?

I've slept through everything I've had done unless I was talking. Only thing needed for ink is a bit of Aveno afterward. :/

I can’t in the name of masculinity give you I like :(

Yea, isn’t the slight pain the whole point of therapy sessions?

I mean numbing cream might be alright if you’re getting your vaginer done.

Oh that's just great. @Masters Power is going to be crestfallen.
Do you have any idea how many tranquilizer darts it's going to take to bring him down after he reads that?

i don't want to be anywhere near this place when that happens.
Have you ever watched the nuclear bomb footage from WWII?
Yeah, this is gonna be waaaaaay uglier! Good going, Kim.

tick, tick, tick, tick.....:p

Sponsors