Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

This fuckin thread cracks me up!! Love it lol.
@Skorecese tren can make you wanna do some crazy things when it comes to ass play. Allegedly!
Don’t ask me why. Lol

@Urgentfury12 and @LeoTC knows what’s up it seems lol. Allegedly!

Let me put it this way, the last FEMALE that touched and licked my ass while stroking my cock I proposed to, and will be marrying her sometime next year!
Tren or not, this bitch knows how to get freaky and have fun... :D

ALLEGEDLY!
:po_O:p

Oh listen to Mr High n Mighty here. “Give them OTHER guys the penis stickers, not me... my half-asian shit don’t stink... let me ride the source a little more.”

Skip the stickers and send @T-Bagger the penises and shriveled scrotums. [emoji12]
Hey! Don’t go there man! You deserve the penis and shriveled scrotum stickers and you know it!

Well I’m skipping the gym today. I’m headed to finish up this full back piece tat!! Had the outline done about two weeks ago and can’t wait to see how it turns out!
For you fuckers that are going to the gym, throw in a few sets of bis and tris for me!! :)

Well I’m skipping the gym today. I’m headed to finish up this full back piece tat!! Had the outline done about two weeks ago and can’t wait to see how it turns out!
For you fuckers that are going to the gym, throw in a few sets of bis and tris for me!! :)
Wtf is this blasphemy?