Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

My girlfriend asked me if she could peg me and the tren had me almost say ok my sex life got a little crazy on tren

It’s alright. It’s not like having your girlfriend slam you in the ass with a strap-on could ever be considered gay or anything.

You need to focus, son. The ideas are all over the place!

and cholesterol problems.

I only get Tren sides when I run it above 200/ week

One of the main reasons I don’t do Tren is the crazy flip in lipid profile. I work damn hard at staying healthy with diet and don’t want a drug negating my efforts. I know that all AAS can affect lipids negatively, but Tren is a special bitch.
Do you find that (personally) your lipids stay okay running it at 200 and below?

It’s alright. It’s not like having your girlfriend slam you in the ass with a strap-on could ever be considered gay or anything.

You need to focus, son. The ideas are all over the place!

Go for it.

Nothing wrong with body shaking orgasms that leave your ears ringing for an hour.

Dang, demoted to a second class citizen :(

I see how you are. Get a few people who like you now and all of a sudden you’re Ronald Miller.
T-bagger stop that i’m not stupid ..I remember from the beginning when u said “you’re alright by me and all those things “ I feel most comfortable with you and bold and the bearded tough guy .. you can’t shake your greatness

T-bagger stop that i’m not stupid ..I remember from the beginning when u said “you’re alright by me and all those things “ I feel most comfortable with you and bold and the bearded tough guy .. you can’t shake your greatness
You’re my homie and have been since you first popped up on Meso. Don’t know why, just took a liking to you.

Haha I knew you would like that. It’s just like you calling for fit female. Although I’ve messaged her and haven’t heard back...[/QUOTE
You’re my homie and have been since you first popped up on Meso. Don’t know why, just took a liking to you.
its the girls i hang with ..telling them no till I’m blue in the face
.”my body is my temple”
and boy was I blessed -
WITH FRIENDS LIKE YOU GUYS

I’m gonna find you penis stickers and shriveled scrotum stickers to label bottles for special people like him and @HIGHRISK. Maybe @Urgentfury12 too.

Oh listen to Mr High n Mighty here. “Give them OTHER guys the penis stickers, not me... my half-asian shit don’t stink... let me ride the source a little more.”

Skip the stickers and send @T-Bagger the penises and shriveled scrotums. [emoji12]

Oh listen to Mr High n Mighty here. “Give them OTHER guys the penis stickers, not me... my half-asian shit don’t stink... let me ride the source a little more.”

Skip the stickers and send @T-Bagger the penises and shriveled scrotums. [emoji12]

Look man. I just woke up to piss. Now i have to defend my labels from being attacked. By you. Every one of my labels is hand drawn by micro tail mites. Affixed in a true, custom, one of a kind fashion to each vial. If you cannot appreciate fine art, i suggest we sniff each others asses and bark a lot.

Look man. I just woke up to piss. Now i have to defend my labels from being attacked. By you. Every one of my labels is hand drawn by micro tail mites. Affixed in a true, custom, one of a kind fashion to each vial. If you cannot appreciate fine art, i suggest we sniff each others asses and bark a lot.
Don’t even worry about labels -that shit is the bomb ..
Put them upside down

If you send out their next orders with said stickers, I'm dropping $500 whether I need to re-up on anything or not.

Cause it's that extra special little touch that counts.

Would be pretty funny. Penis stickers make everything funny.

He could do a different wang for each oil.