Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

We make it a game. Get all the guys and her together with a blindfold for her. Game is called "who is in your mouth?"

Man I feel like I would have an unfair advantage over you guys since I’ve already sent @Kim so many dick pics. They must make her really happy too since she always since back a bunch of laughing emojis :confused:

T-bagger bestest friend ever ..my lady just looked over and said “ what da hell is wrong with u NOW” ...I’ve got friends!! ..feels like Rudolph when he got his first kiss and jumped in the air and learned to write sentences with paragraphs

Well.

That's the voice I'll be hearing everytime I read your posts from now on.

A step up from Corky though. :)

Man I feel like I would have an unfair advantage over you guys since I’ve already sent @Kim so many dick pics. They must make her really happy too since she always since back a bunch of laughing emojis :confused:

Laughing emoji or pointing and laughing?

Lol, they use punctuation.

They make paragraphs.

They proofread.

Just got that from looking at the format of your post :D
I see what you’re doing .. you’re trying to keep me hanging around talking well forget it .
. excuse me -but I need to push you aside
....kimmy Kim Kim I got that ..I’m trying

Well.

That's the voice I'll be hearing everytime I read your posts from now on.

A step up from Corky though. :)
LeoTC no ganging up on me ...

what’s up..?
ok your my friend too.
.T-bagger he’s going back to Walmart for an exchange

Must be nice!
I sent @Kim two butt pics!o_O

I’m not sure if she thought I was winking at her or what because she kept sending me the wink face emoji ;) like she was winking back at me? :oops:

#istilldontunderstandit
:p

Must be nice!
I sent @Kim two butt pics!o_O

I’m not sure if she thought I was winking at her or what because she kept sending me the wink face emoji ;) like she was winking back at me? :oops:

#istilldontunderstandit
:p

41wWxS-qMxL._SY355_.jpg

Your girl juices with you. I need a girl like that. I always tried to get my x too but she was never down. I need a female whose into it. Luck you.

You know I tend to be a extremist when it comes to anything. And that's not a good thing usually. So I started jucing about 8 years ago and I was abusing alot of things. So naturally I overdid the steroid dosage. Now I'm actually trying to cut back because for one I'm not even big enough to be doing large dosages. And honestly it's not even needed. I used to do tren e at 750mg and I'd be dieing from the side effects. Tren Ave at 500 was too much.
I am looking for a cutting cycle to do right after this. I blast and cruise. I've been in prison for 4 years and got out and I'm small but I wanna look good for summer.
You guys have any ideas for a cycle you like. I'm not as big as I would like to be but I'm more focused on getting ripped. I was thinking titanuims tren ace/mastron 150. Is 2 shots enough for that? I've never ran it at 300 is that too low. Plus I was gonna maybe add winny at 50mg but only do a 7 to 10 week cycle. Any help brothers would be appreciated.

I know it sounds like bro science. But just drop down to 250 a week test; for 4-6 weeks.

Then start another blast but milder, Winny for me, after 4 weeks of 25mg a day I have had enough. I would much rather run Masteron. But we are all different.

As far as the Tren/Mast mix......I found I prefer my Tren lower than my test and Mast; so I could never get down with that mix.

I’m telling you. You will manage your life better running things lower doses. You look forward to your meal prep; and your workouts when you aren’t battling fatigue from playing with an AI; and cholesterol problems.

I only get Tren sides when I run it above 200 a week. My sweet spot is 100-150 for a few months. I like Enanthate.

You know I’m kiddin. You’re my fave!

Oh that's just great. @Masters Power is going to be crestfallen.
Do you have any idea how many tranquilizer darts it's going to take to bring him down after he reads that?

i don't want to be anywhere near this place when that happens.
Have you ever watched the nuclear bomb footage from WWII?
Yeah, this is gonna be waaaaaay uglier! Good going, Kim.

1-14 test cyp 300
1-10 NPP 400
6-14 tren A 400-600
8-14 anadrol/winny 50mg

Or

1-4 Dbol 50mg ED
1-16 test cyp 300
1-16 500/600 eq
1-16 NPP 100mg
10-16 anadrol 50mg ed
10-16 proviron 50mg ed

I am not sure on your cycle history, so I threw down some above beginner numbers.

That first cycle is looking more like something I had my ideas on I might sub out the oral with dbols since I aready have them and really loved my results from them this cycle . Good looking out I’m excited to see what the hype is for NPP

OMG ok ok I’ll keep you big baby.. no Walmarts.. I was just getting a little worried warranty is about to run out
Dang, demoted to a second class citizen :(

I see how you are. Get a few people who like you now and all of a sudden you’re Ronald Miller.