Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Chick I was with awhile ago did a line off my dick. We literally fucked for seven hours and I couldn't bust. All three holes until I called it and just went home.

Fried hard.

For the record, I don't get off more than once a day if I'm not on cycle. I'll usually go a couple days actually unless a hard-on seriously impairs sleep.

Takes forever beating it too and I got better shit to do.
Damn....a good time for me is 20 minutes of silence after the wife and kids go to bed.

She likes the attention. She’s a good sport though. Not a bad thing to have women in these forums. Just remember lads, they typically live in a different state and already have steady dick.
@Kim definitely a good sport and I think most dudes here, like myself, just like to play around and nothing is made to be serious.
When she’s on a roll and throwing the shit back out is the best! Especially when her and TGI were going back and forth a while back. Shit cracked me up!
She’s also inspired some great crayon artwork for our entertainment.
It’s almost safe to say it wouldn’t be the same here without her.

I guess what I’m sayin is I love her! o_OSee, I got jokes!! :p :D

Last edited:
Then you might have other more serious issues to check into man. Circulation, diabetes, etc...

Honestly wondering if part of it is tension in my legs? Especially my inner hams and adductors.

I've had partners rub them down hard for pretty long stretches and it's way easier to pop.

Cause chicka did this thing last night...fuck. I don't know how I didn't bust cause I couldn't even think.

Which leads me to this nugget of wisdom from an (older wiser) perspective. There are only three things in my life that have led to “insensitivity”.
  1. Too much weed. Hard to believe I know.
  2. Coke in any amount.
  3. Beating off more than twice a day.
WORD.

Look into number three in light of your previous comment.

Mic drop

It may be because I’m young but I jack off 3-4 times a day and still fine as far as sensitivity goes in the bedroom.

@Kim definitely a good sport and I think most dudes here, like myself, just like to play around and nothing is made to be serious.
When she’s on a roll and throwing the shit back out is the best! Especially when here and TGI were going back and forth a while back. Shit cracked me up!
She’s also inspired some great crayon artwork for our entertainment.
It’s almost safe to say it wouldn’t be the same here without her.

I guess what I’m sayin is I love her! o_OSee, I got jokes!! :p :D
I like the fact that @Kim engages with MESO too. She’s been around a lot longer than I have...but putting myself in her shoes why would I put up with the attention/abuse and general male behavior. Must be a remarkable lady.

I like the fact that @Kim engages with MESO too. She’s been around a lot longer than I have...but putting myself in her shoes why would I put up with the attention/abuse and general male behavior. Must be a remarkable lady.

Attachments

• 97D30835-9C89-4F68-9112-D249CD333EA4.jpeg
    97D30835-9C89-4F68-9112-D249CD333EA4.jpeg
    274.8 KB · Views: 46
...And while I’m at it, @Kim, Ima calling you out on unsportsmanlike conduct. It’s like @HIGHRISK says with a bunch of blokes sitting around the ice shack with their dicks in the water hoping for a nibble (not even a bite)...you’re shooting fish in a barrel girl. Won’t call out the boys because they can’t get past the Tren but damn. Respect but damn.

Probably fun but not sure why you put up with it other than the sport.

Thoughts? Like I said...Respect.
What did I do?