Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Thank you. You have proven exactly what you are and have completely missed the point I was making. Your ignorance is mind boggling that you think there is a difference between volunteering for ww2 and every other conflict after. The simple fact that you even used the word volunteer but still insult vets is actually funny.
Yeah I’m anti war, anti racist, anti conservative and anti
Well, sir, as a vendeor, a veteran, and a patriot...

I have heard all i care to hear from you. Not only will you join ondrun in the ignore list, you also just vacated your spot on my list. I now regret helping you with the items you needed to cover your issue at hand. I'll be fucking damned before i do business with somebody that has the balls to shit talk vets in a veteran owned/operated business. No sweat off your back. Find another vendor with tested gear. I hear they are a dime a dozen. Now you have no reason to post here.

I can't outright ban people, but if they want to do business with me, i think topics you suggested may be best to avoid. I'm fairly quick to vacate a roster spot.
I never talked any shit on you TGI.

Samples will go out after testing comes back.
Yessir, I know. Seen you mention it earlier in the mix with all the craziness lol.
Well this isn’t going to make this thread any fun.

Can we just stop with all the inflammatory comments intended just to piss dudes off?

Going private is gonna turn out to be your best move TGI. I wouldn’t blame you if you had less of a presence here either.
Yeah I agree. Fuck it! Time to hit the gym! Hopefully I come back to the thread we all know and love! o_O
:p:D

Well this isn’t going to make this thread any fun.

Can we just stop with all the inflammatory comments intended just to piss dudes off?

Going private is gonna turn out to be your best move TGI. I wouldn’t blame you if you had less of a presence here either.
I’m sorry man. I haven’t had much presence on here lately. I can’t stand some of the shit I’ve read. Cycle advice from clear idiots. Basic math not being understood. People injecting shit into their bodies and not even comprehending dosages. Telling people what to run when they know nothing about the compound. Guys just acting like they have all this knowledge and it’s clear they don’t. So I just lurk and read and hope something useful will come up but like I said I have lines and that asshole crossed it. I’m done because you’re right in what you said.

I have heard all i care to hear from you. Not only will you join ondrun in the ignore list, you also just vacated your spot on my list. I now regret helping you with the items you needed to cover your issue at hand. I'll be fucking damned before i do business with somebody that has the balls to shit talk vets in a veteran owned/operated business. No sweat off your back. Find another vendor with tested gear. I hear they are a dime a dozen. Now you have no reason to post here.

I can't outright ban people, but if they want to do business with me, i think topics you suggested may be best to avoid. I'm fairly quick to vacate a roster spot.
FUCK MOTHERFUCKING YEAH BUDDY

Can i have his spot? i want one for me and one for one of my junior member handles.

I’m sorry man. I haven’t had much presence on here lately. I can’t stand some of the shit I’ve read. Cycle advice from clear idiots. Basic math not being understood. People injecting shit into their bodies and not even comprehending dosages. Telling people what to run when they know nothing about the compound. Guys just acting like they have all this knowledge and it’s clear they don’t. So I just lurk and read and hope something useful will come up but like I said I have lines and that asshole crossed it. I’m done because you’re right in what you said.

Well I would much rather see you comment on the cycle setups. Harm reduction site and that’s how we all learn. The experience counts for a lot.

I gotta believe for every person that posts here actively there’s probably 10 people lurking and reading. So that’s a lot of people learning the wrong shit if we let the bad advice go. Call it out!

I read the bullshit banter cause it’s funny but I’m here for the wealth of knowledge and to try my best to help others.

I say what the fuck I want about you and any other TOY SOLDIER that steps.
You don’t get my respect for not being able to get a GED and having no other choose to join a group that slaughters innocent women and children for a paycheck no less. You don’t get respect unless you volunteered for ww2. You can suck all the military dick you want.
You are not a hero faggot!
Well, I think that's about enough out of you. Ask your dr. to up your meds and then reflect on the efforts of those of us who have sacrificed everything to ensure that twat waffles like you have the right spew nonsense from your ignorant cock-holster.

Yeah I’m anti war, anti racist, anti conservative and anti

I never talked any shit on you TGI.
You can be anti war. That’s ok. Nobody likes war. Well except the ones that profit from it but that’s not the point here. The point is these men do something that the common person would not. So to shit on them is wrong. I’m not going to explain this any further. You just don’t get it. I’ll leave you with this though. You’ll never understand the brotherhood and the sense of honor among vets but when you insult one you insult all. This is a dead issue now. Don’t reply it’s over.

Well, I think that's about enough out of you. Ask your dr. to up your meds and then reflect on the efforts of those of us who have sacrificed everything to ensure that twat waffles like you have the right spew nonsense from your ignorant cock-holster.
But it’s not you racist cum dumpster!
You will never hear the end on this batty bwoy!

Well I would much rather see you comment on the cycle setups. Harm reduction site and that’s how we all learn. The experience counts for a lot.

I gotta believe for every person that posts here actively there’s probably 10 people lurking and reading. So that’s a lot of people learning the wrong shit if we let the bad advice go. Call it out!

I read the bullshit banter cause it’s funny but I’m here for the wealth of knowledge and to try my best to help others.
Like x1,000,000!!!

Ok I’m really gonna go workout now :oops:

You can be anti war. That’s ok. Nobody likes war. Well except the ones that profit from it but that’s not the point here. The point is these men do something that the common person would not. So to shit on them is wrong. I’m not going to explain this any further. You just don’t get it. I’ll leave you with this though. You’ll never understand the brotherhood and the sense of honor among vets but when you insult one you insult all. This is a dead issue now. Don’t reply it’s over.
Where’s the honor in dropping a bomb on a Muslim village, killing woman children and the elderly. Since when is collateral damage honerable?

Everyone block morefyah. He has no reason to be in this thread since he can’t purchase from TGI, and he’s constantly causing major inflammation every single time he types anything.

Does she run just some var and fat burners or what?? Let us in on her stack boy
Cool Mac keep telling 18 year olds that it’s cool to run cycles because that’s what you did and your still trying to get you card 30 years later. Lame!!
Sheesh, not the case with Mac for those reading this fools stupid comments he's only going to put out on a computer. Look at macs log and pics then look at his gear usage! Getting a card is NOT delusional is his case

More for you just hates life

I was just informed (without saying anything explicit i might add) that i need to "watch my fucking mouth" because somebody can "make my life difficult". Cue the i found a worm in my vial shitstorm.

Does she run just some var and fat burners or what?? Let us in on her stack boy

She runs var. Also ran t3/clen for her prep. I wish more women would be ok with using anavar, it makes the difference for them between a good physique and a great physique if they know what they’re doing. My ex wouldn’t touch anything even though she knew I blast and cruise and we lived together for 2 years and trained together. She had a great physique, but if she would’ve ran var it would’ve been next level.

@puckhog

Tagged you as well puck