Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Buffered vitamin c complex powder at 5g. I use policosanol for cholesterol. I also use milk thistle.

Currently running Tren at 300mg/wk and TRT at 200mg/wk and love it better than any high Test/Tren combo I’ve run.

Where the fuck do I order my gear from now guys. Titter jumped off at about time to put an order together. I’ve been a no hassle customer with fast payment. I want the vip treatment. What up @TitaniumGear (TGI) ? I’ll trade the Christmas swole globe for VIP. A collectors piece should be my ticket in.

Same

Buffered vitamin c complex powder at 5g. I use policosanol for cholesterol. I also use milk thistle.

Currently running Tren at 300mg/wk and TRT at 200mg/wk and love it better than any high Test/Tren combo I’ve run.

Where the fuck do I order my gear from now guys. Titter jumped off at about time to put an order together. I’ve been a no hassle customer with fast payment. I want the vip treatment. What up @TitaniumGear (TGI) ? I’ll trade the Christmas swole globe for VIP. A collectors piece should be my ticket in.
First to ask since i vacated a slot. PM me.

Must resist making another controversial comment.........

I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t comment.
I have been so busy on the river that I haven’t had time to chime in on the mumbo jumbo. So I threw in something light that would piss off too many people.

I respect that titter doesn’t want too much controversy in here so I kept it mild.

Anyways, about to switch up from tpp/npp to cyp/npp in a Roger rabbit protocol to see what is about. Then in about 6 weeks I’ll switch back.

30mg sdrol before workout.

Fuck the world!
Back pumps are a motherfucker with one arm rows.

Will trade two vials of Titters tren ace for swole globe lmfao (srs) but not srs

I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t comment.
I have been so busy on the river that I haven’t had time to chime in on the mumbo jumbo. So I threw in something light that would piss off too many people.

I respect that titter doesn’t want too much controversy in here so I kept it mild.

Anyways, about to switch up from tpp/npp to cyp/npp in a Roger rabbit protocol to see what is about. Then in about 6 weeks I’ll switch back.

30mg sdrol before workout.

Fuck the world!
Back pumps are a motherfucker with one arm rows.
Ball
Zack

I presume Test Prop? What did she like about that? Of those, mine only likes Primo.

She is actually on test as part of her cocktail after having hysterectomy.

Test- leaned her out the most + feels good
Mast- mood, strength and huge libido
Npp- without trying got her bigger than she preferred
Primo & var- acne

Yes prop, all doses under 100/week of course

Damn good to see you Kendall. How's your leg? You still working as a tech?

Alright fellas. What supplements/vitamins are a must with a Tren 600 mast 600 test 500 cycle? I dose t3 as well.

Let's try to avoid snake oils...

Running test p/ mast p/Tren A blend for a 4week taper while the enanthate builds up if that effects it.

Vitamin c and cholesterol support as mentioned. I also use Liv52 and something for progesterone/prolactin with tren at or over 600mgs/wk (caber or high dose B6).

She is actually on test as part of her cocktail after having hysterectomy.

Test- leaned her out the most + feels good
Mast- mood, strength and huge libido
Npp- without trying got her bigger than she preferred
Primo & var- acne

Yes prop, all doses under 100/week of course
Yeah, what pisses me off the most is how damn doctors will prescribe more estrogen for these women who have had hysterectomies when in reality they need the testosterone in lower doses. Good for her man.

Yeah, what pisses me off the most is how damn doctors will prescribe more estrogen for these women who have had hysterectomies when in reality they need the testosterone in lower doses. Good for her man.

She has a very good dr. He is big on test and he had no issue prrscribing injectable

This is the exact reason I take my health into my own hands. There are obvious things you need a Doctor(tests and machines) but there is no reason for them to dictate your health.

what’s everyone’s favorite “bulking” stack? I’m tryna stay clear of deca because of deca dick though I know it’s a low chance of happening and easily avoidable