Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

How much do you take? I currently take 1g in the morning and 1g about two hours prior to bed.

Yeah I definitely wouldn’t nowadays. We lived in a small town so just went to one of our GP’s to sign off on it. It just blows my mind the lack of logic they use. I just think to myself sometimes that they refuse to enact analytical reasoning and just blindly follow protocol and/or whatever medication the book tells them to prescribe.
500mgs each with breakfast shake.

You take a gram of magnesium twice a day?! How are you not shitting your pants constantly?!
I figure im probably only actually getting 750-1000mg, its just a generic gnc supplement. However I did have the runs for a few days about 5 days ago, could be the culprit.

Any benefit of the spray over in pill form? @Roger rabbit ? I currently take a magnesium/potassium supplement, but is pill form. I’ve heard you need to dose higher with pills because you don’t absorb it all, but other than absorption any benefit of the spray over other forms?
Buy the magnesium spray better absorption as per @T-Bagger...than spread bananas all over your body better absorption as per @Anthony Minerva

If you usually don't aomatize at a high rate and have no issues.. what a.i. or serm is good to just have around in the event it did happen
Always safe to have aromasin and nolva on hand. I usually don’t aromatize much either but started getting sensitive nipples earlier this week so upped my aromasin dose a little bit and threw in some nolva. Nolva knocks that shit out quick and aromasin just helps prevent it.

Some people like arimidex but it can be much harsher.

Always safe to have aromasin and nolva on hand. I usually don’t aromatize much either but started getting sensitive nipples earlier this week so upped my aromasin dose a little bit and threw in some nolva. Nolva knocks that shit out quick and aromasin just helps prevent it.

Some people like aridex but it can be much harsher.
So should I spend 250 now or later

So should I spend 250 now or later
Always better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. But that being said titters is usuallly quick enough that if you did become sensitive, you’d probably have the AI on hand in time for it not to be serious.

Always better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. But that being said titters is usuallly quick enough that if you did become sensitive, you’d probably have the AI on hand in time for it not to be serious.

Never count on it unless it is in your hand.

Idk why but “FRAG OUT” has always stuck in my head after years of playing COD.
Frag out is a good thing(friendly throwing a grenade)
Incoming or hearing “grenade” sucks. Have some scars on my face from NOT hearing Grenade. Good thing for me Grenades aren’t “that” effective. Not like Hollywood makes them out to be(damn near nuclear fireballs).

Incoming or hearing “grenade” sucks. Have some scars on my face from NOT hearing Grenade. Good thing for me Grenades aren’t “that” effective. Not like Hollywood makes them out to be(damn near nuclear fireballs).
Damn I really thought grenades were amazing...

You vets must watch these movies and shake ur heads

I saw something about this I think it was a Tim Kennedy podcast where they were talking about things that Hollywood gets wrong. He was like “grenades are literally just a little proof of smoke, not some damn explosion of fire”

I saw something about this I think it was a Tim Kennedy podcast where they were talking about things that Hollywood gets wrong. He was like “grenades are literally just a little proof of smoke, not some damn explosion of fire”
Yep no fireball just a black cloud.