Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Agreed. I could not believe how well they were able to remaster it and bring it into the 21st century. One of the most moving movies I’ve seen in a long, long time. Definitely one worth owning on Blu-ray when it comes out.

On another note, what do you think about Generation Kill, the HBO mini series. I am not a service member but I have a hard time watching a lot of war movies because they fuck so much shit up in them. And after watching Generation Kill several times, it only made it harder to watch war movies that don’t go for any semblance of realism.
I have never seen it, If I watch anything it’s helmet cam footage.
Hollywood doesn’t do anything justice, take hacksaw ridge for example. A great story ruined by the worst combat scenes in any movie ever filmed. Not to mention using a flaming homo to play a deeply religious man ?

Really I love var but always used it when I was cutting. I was running Kristine’s EQ but after everything I didn’t feel safe using it so I threw it out. I loved it I think ima try TGI’s eq Next cycle (like I should’ve done to begin with.

(Pristine was autocorrected but I think it’s more fitting since he was a bitch)
This EQ is on point especially since he upped it to 300 from 250

Question about the grenades. About 10-15 years ago I was at an army surplus store.

They had decommissioned grenades. Guy at counter said the fuses are off, and the gun powder is out of them (big hole drilled in the bottom)

So I allegedly struck a deal, and bought his entire inventory of grenade fuses and decommissioned grenades. Allegedly put fuse back on , tapped the hole, filled with gun powder and threw a bolt in there.

Did I get taken or will that actually work? Lol

I have never seen it, If I watch anything it’s helmet cam footage.
Hollywood doesn’t do anything justice, take hacksaw ridge for example. A great story ruined by the worst combat scenes in any movie ever filmed. Not to mention using a flaming homo to play a deeply religious man ?

I hear ya, but if you have a chance, check out Generation Kill. It’s a great show.

Question about the grenades. About 10-15 years ago I was at an army surplus store.

They had decommissioned grenades. Guy at counter said the fuses are off, and the gun powder is out of them (big hole drilled in the bottom)

So I allegedly struck a deal, and bought his entire inventory of grenade fuses and decommissioned grenades. Allegedly put fuse back on , tapped the hole, filled with gun powder and threw a bolt in there.

Did I get taken or will that actually work? Lol
I think there is more to the insides of a Grenade then just powder. I bet you were sold training bodies.

Titters GSO is good as gold, too. I know this because I nearly had a blizzard in my pants post injection. Just rotating upper quadrant glutes at the moment with 25ga 1" pins. Zero pip. Seen mention of mct being great, just thought I'd share my 2 centavos on his GSO.

On a separate topic, Exel syringes are trash like someone mentioned earlier. Plunger action is notchy as fuck.

Is TGI still in business? I havent recieved a response in a few days... Just curious. Also my last order arrived in 3 days. At the time he responded within the hour to every message. Also, one vial came broken and he asked for a picture of it in the wrap. I was honest and said i didnt notice until i had already opened it, and he sent me a replacement regardless, for free as well.

Is TGI still in business? I havent recieved a response in a few days... Just curious. Also my last order arrived in 3 days. At the time he responded within the hour to every message. Also, one vial came broken and he asked for a picture of it in the wrap. I was honest and said i didnt notice until i had already opened it, and he sent me a replacement regardless, for free as well.

He is private. The old email I am not sure if he is responding to it

He’s gone private as of Sunday, so if you didn’t message him to get in on the private list, you most likely won’t get a response.

He is private. The old email I am not sure if he is responding to it
shit.. so im fucked then? I looked back to see when i messaged him again and it was april 2... which was tuesday. That sucks. oh well. i guess i can just hope he sees this post otherwise ill have to order from ia or something.

shit.. so im fucked then? I looked back to see when i messaged him again and it was april 2... which was tuesday. That sucks. oh well. i guess i can just hope he sees this post otherwise ill have to order from ia or something.

These are your first two posts? Well welcome to MESO I guess.

yes. i wasnt planning on posting at all until i messaged him a few days ago and i sent another one today and got no response.

Keep reading the Underground threads. Start to finish really, that’s how you make an informed decision. Don’t jump on Venom Pharma unless you read that thread and feel good.

Keep reading the Underground threads. Start to finish really, that’s how you make an informed decision. Don’t jump on Venom Pharma unless you read that thread and feel good.

thanks for the advice. i really dont have the patience to read it all the way... i can understand someone being defiant to paying the donation and what not, but i suppose i should see if its been done or not. ill check it out.

thanks for the advice. i really dont have the patience to read it all the way... i can understand someone being defiant to paying the donation and what not, but i suppose i should see if its been done or not. ill check it out.

The guy has pictures of his “lab” so skim and do some picture reading at the very least.